• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some RPs

Audacious Minacious

Hello! I’m looking to do some RPs with some people who write literately. The fandoms I usually do are Danganronpa, Black Butler, Yuri!! On Ice, and Hunter x Hunter.

For characters I play, I usually can play
Danganronpa 1: Togami, Fujisaki, Owada, Ishimaru, Naegi
Danganronpa 2: Komaeda, Hinata, Tanaka, Soda, Kuzuryu
Danganronpa V3: Ouma, Saihara, Kiibo

Black Butler: Sebastian, Ciel, Gregory (Violet)

Yuri!! On Ice: Yuuri, Viktor

Hunter x Hunter: Kurapika, Feitan

*These are just the characters I have experience with, feel free to ask me to play another one!*
Ship RPs preferred, feel free to propose a ship. I’m fairly open to most.

Thanks so much!

Hello! I’m looking to do some RPs with some people who write literately. The fandoms I usually do are Danganronpa, Black Butler, Yuri!! On Ice, and Hunter x Hunter.

For characters I play, I usually can play
Danganronpa 1: Togami, Fujisaki, Owada, Ishimaru, Naegi
Danganronpa 2: Komaeda, Hinata, Tanaka, Soda, Kuzuryu
Danganronpa V3: Ouma, Saihara, Kiibo

Black Butler: Sebastian, Ciel, Gregory (Violet)

Yuri!! On Ice: Yuuri, Viktor

Hunter x Hunter: Kurapika, Feitan

*These are just the characters I have experience with, feel free to ask me to play another one!*
Ship RPs preferred, feel free to propose a ship. I’m fairly open to most.

Thanks so much!
You do Durarara?

i have spent forever looking for a danganronpa roleplay! i'm looking for a non-despair hpa au romance, please dm me if you would be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back