• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AnyTimeAtAll

An old soul
Hello friends!

I am AnyTimeAtAll, been on this site for a couple years now, but I've been role playing for about 10 years.
And I'm looking for a few one-on-one roleplay partners!

My Interests:

- College age/young adult realistic
- Fantasy/fairy tale/vampires/medieval
- Modern supernatural

What I Won't Do:

- Anime/fandom
- Dark dystopian
- Horror

General Information:

- I'm 20 years old, and female

- I've been roleplaying for almost ten years, but I've always enjoyed writing in general

- I prefer to do MxF roleplays where romance is involved, and I generally prefer playing male! For some reason it's just easier for me!

- I'm a sucker for light-hearted, comedic, romantic roleplays. I do enjoy action and plot twists, but I tend to stray from apocalyptic-like roleplays as they always end up too dark

- I try to reply at least once a day, if not more. My schedule varies wildly but I'm almost always on here late at night, and that's when I'm most creative anyway! If it's a story reply, I prefer to wait until I'm on my laptop or iPad so I can type better and write a longer reply, but if it's just a chat message, I always have my phone on me and can reply right away!

If you're interested, shoot me a PM!
I'd love to get to know more of the people on here and hopefully create some amazing stories!

Our interests totally line up! If this is still open for partners could you start a PM with me and we can discuss a fun fluffy lil plot there?

omg i've been craving an old era-ish vampire roleplay! if you're still accepting partners pls hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back