• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some rp buddies *NEW PLOTS*

emotionalwreck4

hopeless romantic
Hi! I’m looking for some romance rp partners. I would like a partner who will play male in a mxf pairing. Here’s some more about me and a mass amount of plot ideas!

About me
•I’m not strict with length of replies, I’m semi lit, but I’ll write as much as I need depending upon how much is going on with the plot at the time. Of course the more detail and thoughts, the better. Quality over quantity though. I enjoy a quick back and forth! Keep it moving but don’t let it die. With that said, I am able to get at least a few replies daily or more, especially now that I'm out of school. Anything less than that, I'll lose interest in the plot over time if things aren't moving fast enough. One reply daily is fine if that's all you can do, but I get email notifications and am very active on here and discord.

•Age and gender irl doesn’t matter to me when it comes to rp partners, as long as you are comfortable playing your character’s role.

•I’m a female irl and I play female roles mxf only. It’s just what I’m most comfortable with roleplaying. I am willing to double and do two rps if the plot is interesting enough. That said, I'd really prefer to play the female if that's ok with you.

•I am a minor. I usually have a ton of free time and I’m super active. I will try to let you know if I'm going to be busy. My schedule varies day to day. My timezone is EDT.

•I use realistic faceclaims and prefer if you use a realistic picture too, but it doesn’t really matter much to me. Normally, I like to use character sheets, just something basic, it varies depending on the rp. Sometimes I prefer to let the characters develop as the rp starts instead of having a set personality, just let me know what you prefer. I like to have a general idea of each character’s appearance, which of course can just be included in posts.

•I love art and I’m hoping to develop my drawing style more by attempting to draw ocs. Right now though, it’s a bit difficult and I’ll probably send you a realistic picture. Feel free to share your art though if you like and maybe give me some tips.

•I will not do platonic roleplays, I’m looking for romance plots. And in case you haven’t noticed, I love the bad boy/protective type.
•I have discord so if you want to talk/rp on there, I’m all for it, my user is on my profile.

Feel free to add me or send me a pm if you’re interested! Now for my plot ideas! Also let me know if you have any ideas you wanna do.

Plots
These can be added to, changed and combined. Brand new ideas!!!

1. Foreign Exchange Student
Y/C goes to study abroad in France and live there with a host family. M/C is a beautiful French girl, his host sister, who is his age and will be going to school with him. They’ll be living together and both of them quickly start to crush on each other. They decide to secretly date and sneak around together. (Or same idea but she’s the one staying with his family.)

2. Gang member x Girl (college/after college)
-She is a witness to a murder so he can’t let her go and decides to keep her at his mansion so he doesn’t have to kill her.
-He meets her somehow and they start dating, but she doesn’t know he’s in a gang and gets caught in the crossfire.
-Gang leader runs a business/club and hires her to work there.

3. Gang member x stripper
Both of them were forced into their jobs as a last resort to make money fast. She spends all her time dancing at the club whenever her boss has an open shift, she accepts. The club is not the best part of town and a lot of crime goes on there. Many people go through there and she earns enough to pay her rent, but this was not the lifestyle she wanted to live. When Y/C is done with his day and finished with work, he is always hanging around that part of town. One night he comes in for drinks and there she is.

4. Firefighter x Girl
M/C calls 911 when she wakes up in the middle of the night and smells smoke. The smoke alarm didn’t go off! (Dead batteries oh no! Check the batteries!!) They ask her where she is in the house and she tells them she is in her bedroom on the top floor. The fire is outside the bedroom door and spreading fast. It had been burning for a while now already. Smoke begins to enter the room and soon the fire truck arrives. Enter Y/C who comes to rescue her.

5. Kidnapped
M/C is a daughter of wealthy parents in the mafia but does not know it. She lives alone and a rival group discovers her identity. They plan to break into her place and kidnap her. Little does she know she would be blackmail to use against her biological family. Y/C is in charge of watching over her while she is in the basement of this mafia’s hideout. Or Y/C could be an employee of her parents who helps to get her out.

1. Best friends (college)
They’ve been in love with each other for years but haven’t confessed. She was in a relationship and found out her boyfriend was cheating. She came knocking on her guy best friend’s door, the first place she thought to go.

2. Football player x Cheerleader
3. Rebel x Straight A student
4. Greaser x Good Girl
5. Boyfriend x Girlfriend summer vacation

-werewolf (m) x mate (human or werewolf female)
-werewolf (m) x human (f)
He rescues her from an attack by a vampire or another werewolf, or her abusive boyfriend. She’s very hurt and scared, and he brings her home to care for her.

-werewolf (m) x vampire (f)
-vampire (m) x human (f)
-guardian angel x guarded
-princess x bodyguard
-angel x demon
-vampire x vampire hunter

1. Dhampir x Soulmate (high school/college)
Every Dhampir (half human half vampire) is assigned their destined soulmate at birth. Many Dhampirs do not survive long, they are very rare. If one does manage to survive, they will die after 21 years unless they find their soulmate and can get them to fall in love with them before then. Making both of them immortal once their connection is sealed. On her 16th birthday, Mirielle has a vision of her soulmate. One year later, she goes to class on the first day of school where she meets a new student. She immediately recognizes him from her vision and wants to get closer to him. He could be any type of guy, from a shy nerd to a jock or rebel. There’s so many directions this could go and I’m interested to see the different takes on it. If you want a bit more background on Dhampirs, there’s a ton of info on this site: Dhampir

2. Vampire x Faery
M/C is an immortal faery. While she is easily weakened, she still recovers quickly and stays alive. She has extensive magical abilities. A group of vampire males start to kidnap/abduct the fairies and keep them as a source of blood, magic, entertainment. They use them for whatever they need. Y/C wants a prisoner of his own and gets his hands on M/C.

Some more detailed background info:

Last edited:
Hi! I’m looking for some romance rp partners. I would like a partner who will play male in a mxf pairing. Here’s some more about me and a mass amount of plot ideas!

About me
•I’m not strict with length of replies, I’m semi lit, but I’ll write as much as I need depending upon how much is going on with the plot at the time. Of course the more detail and thoughts, the better. Quality over quantity though. I enjoy a quick back and forth! Keep it moving but don’t let it die. With that said, I am able to get at least a few replies daily or more, especially now that I'm out of school. Anything less than that, I'll lose interest in the plot over time if things aren't moving fast enough. One reply daily is fine if that's all you can do, but I get email notifications and am very active on here and discord.

•Age and gender irl doesn’t matter to me when it comes to rp partners, as long as you are comfortable playing your character’s role.

•I’m a female irl and I play female roles mxf only. It’s just what I’m most comfortable with roleplaying. I am willing to double and do two rps if the plot is interesting enough. That said, I'd really prefer to play the female if that's ok with you.

•I am a minor. I usually have a ton of free time and I’m super active. I will try to let you know if I'm going to be busy. My schedule varies day to day. My timezone is EDT.

•I use realistic faceclaims and prefer if you use a realistic picture too, but it doesn’t really matter much to me. Normally, I like to use character sheets, just something basic, it varies depending on the rp. Sometimes I prefer to let the characters develop as the rp starts instead of having a set personality, just let me know what you prefer. I like to have a general idea of each character’s appearance, which of course can just be included in posts.

•I love art and I’m hoping to develop my drawing style more by attempting to draw ocs. Right now though, it’s a bit difficult and I’ll probably send you a realistic picture. Feel free to share your art though if you like and maybe give me some tips.

•I will not do platonic roleplays, I’m looking for romance plots. And in case you haven’t noticed, I love the bad boy/protective type.
•I have discord so if you want to talk/rp on there, I’m all for it, my user is on my profile.

Feel free to add me or send me a pm if you’re interested! Now for my plot ideas! Also let me know if you have any ideas you wanna do.

Plots
These can be added to, changed and combined. Brand new ideas!!!

1. Foreign Exchange Student
Y/C goes to study abroad in France and live there with a host family. M/C is a beautiful French girl, his host sister, who is his age and will be going to school with him. They’ll be living together and both of them quickly start to crush on each other. They decide to secretly date and sneak around together. (Or same idea but she’s the one staying with his family.)

2. Gang member x Girl (college/after college)
-She is a witness to a murder so he can’t let her go and decides to keep her at his mansion so he doesn’t have to kill her.
-He meets her somehow and they start dating, but she doesn’t know he’s in a gang and gets caught in the crossfire.
-Gang leader runs a business/club and hires her to work there.

3. Gang member x stripper
Both of them were forced into their jobs as a last resort to make money fast. She spends all her time dancing at the club whenever her boss has an open shift, she accepts. The club is not the best part of town and a lot of crime goes on there. Many people go through there and she earns enough to pay her rent, but this was not the lifestyle she wanted to live. When Y/C is done with his day and finished with work, he is always hanging around that part of town. One night he comes in for drinks and there she is.

4. Firefighter x Girl
M/C calls 911 when she wakes up in the middle of the night and smells smoke. The smoke alarm didn’t go off! (Dead batteries oh no! Check the batteries!!) They ask her where she is in the house and she tells them she is in her bedroom on the top floor. The fire is outside the bedroom door and spreading fast. It had been burning for a while now already. Smoke begins to enter the room and soon the fire truck arrives. Enter Y/C who comes to rescue her.

5. Kidnapped
M/C is a daughter of wealthy parents in the mafia but does not know it. She lives alone and a rival group discovers her identity. They plan to break into her place and kidnap her. Little does she know she would be blackmail to use against her biological family. Y/C is in charge of watching over her while she is in the basement of this mafia’s hideout. Or Y/C could be an employee of her parents who helps to get her out.

1. Best friends (college)
They’ve been in love with each other for years but haven’t confessed. She was in a relationship and found out her boyfriend was cheating. She came knocking on her guy best friend’s door, the first place she thought to go.

2. Football player x Cheerleader
3. Rebel x Straight A student
4. Greaser x Good Girl
5. Boyfriend x Girlfriend summer vacation

-werewolf (m) x mate (human or werewolf female)
-werewolf (m) x human (f)
He rescues her from an attack by a vampire or another werewolf, or her abusive boyfriend. She’s very hurt and scared, and he brings her home to care for her.

-werewolf (m) x vampire (f)
-vampire (m) x human (f)
-guardian angel x guarded
-princess x bodyguard
-angel x demon
-vampire x vampire hunter

1. Dhampir x Soulmate (high school/college)
Every Dhampir (half human half vampire) is assigned their destined soulmate at birth. Many Dhampirs do not survive long, they are very rare. If one does manage to survive, they will die after 21 years unless they find their soulmate and can get them to fall in love with them before then. Making both of them immortal once their connection is sealed. On her 16th birthday, Mirielle has a vision of her soulmate. One year later, she goes to class on the first day of school where she meets a new student. She immediately recognizes him from her vision and wants to get closer to him. He could be any type of guy, from a shy nerd to a jock or rebel. There’s so many directions this could go and I’m interested to see the different takes on it. If you want a bit more background on Dhampirs, there’s a ton of info on this site: Dhampir

2. Vampire x Faery
M/C is an immortal faery. While she is easily weakened, she still recovers quickly and stays alive. She has extensive magical abilities. A group of vampire males start to kidnap/abduct the fairies and keep them as a source of blood, magic, entertainment. They use them for whatever they need. Y/C wants a prisoner of his own and gets his hands on M/C.

Some more detailed background info:

Hello there, like to rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back