• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for some partners to be in cahoots with

TiredKin

Needs a nap
Hello! I am Tired/Sleepy and am fairly new to this site and am looking to start making some new partners/friends!

Things to know:
  • I play primarily female characters but I don't mind playing a male or two here and there depending on the situation and partner.
  • I don't rp with minors, sorry kids.
  • I like dark themes but will absolutely respect the comfort of others, if something gets too intense let me know!
  • I like accuracy!
  • I like communication! If we don't talk about it, it will never be solved/known!
  • I work like a lot so I reply once or twice a day to every two days. Don't worry I won't forget you.
  • Plotting aus is my lifeblood, if you like our characters and wanna use them more then I have great news.
  • I don't like group rps sorry!
  • I also do all of my rps through DM or discord!

Things/RPs I am looking for:

• Historical settings are my favorite, especially medieval, WW2, and the 1980s!
  • Hotline Miami Jacket x Girlfriend (Actually anything HLM related tbh)
  • Any fantrolls!
  • Warhammer is always fun especially if I can mash the Space Marines and Adepta Sororitas together. (Forgive my Warhammer though, its been a while)
  • Arranged marriage aus, be it futuristic because the government says so, or a princess and a prince in the past.
  • Forbidden loves
  • OCs!!!

Im also always open to ideas! So if we are partners or if you're just looking and are interested hit me up! I am always down to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back