• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mayormaynotbe

Ecife Phrax
Requirements: This applies to a 17+ or mature audience.

Hello, I am a full-time college student looking to role play in their spare time. I've come here as a bit of a desperate last resort, outside of Discord and Instagram, to interact with new people and form connections. I have 8 years' worth of experience and do literate role plays with a minimum of 50 words to a maximum of paragraphs. I'll continue to update this thread as necessary and add answers to any questions!

I'm quite flexible when it comes to genres and look to role play most of what fits the other person's preference. I only use my original characters, which I pour my heart into as an artist and avid brainstormer. I'm okay with any sort of role play, so whatever idea you're looking to execute just name it. I'll be more than happy to jump on your train of thought. I dearly love RP and OC discussions, especially creating a different world with every person I meet. If things between us turn long-term, I'm willing to throw in sketches of any character interactions or RP scenarios.

Qualities:
Writing character descriptions aren't my strong suit though the art references I draw for my characters often compensate for it. I'm open to critiques on my writing style, otherwise, I'd probably rate myself an 8/10 advanced role player. My response times will vary depending on the workload of my classes that usually require 30+ hrs out of my week.

Hello! I couldn't help but be a little blown away by your post. I'd love to do some sort of RP with you sometime. I am flexible with genres, though I do enjoy action, adventure, romance, and sci-fi ones. I would be able to do the RP on discord if you'd like because that usually gets the faster response. I write any where from one paragraph to four. I am totally down to brainstorm and create our own plots and I also use my own OCS. Feel free to DM me here or on discord at Tilly#7910. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back