• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

castorbeans

spirited away on a summer night
A little bit about me; my name is Castor and I am seventeen years old. I like to read, draw, and write music. I've been reading Worm and watching Evangelion.

Now that it's vacation I want to get back into roleplaying. The genres I usually do are fantasy, historical, psychological, and post-apocalyptic. I'm a sucker for anything involving magic or superpowers.

I think I'm somewhat descriptive, I usually do several paragraphs per response (100-200 words), but I don't like it when people literally write a short novel because it's hard to respond to it all (ie usually in an actual novel the character interactions will go back and forth but if a person writes too much the interaction is lost and there's just too much to respond to). Good grammar is a must. Communication is also important. Unless I'm super into it, I usually take a few days to a week to respond. Please be patient, and I'll do the same for you. Also, if you get disinterested please tell me instead of abandoning it straight up.

I would also prefer to plan out at least most of the plot so that it's cohesive. Sometimes I like to let it loose and just let the roleplay go wherever it goes, but not right now.

I also have discord so if you would prefer to roleplay on there, let me know.

If you're interested, just shoot me a message and a writing sample.

Hey, I'm really new to roleplay and I'm not too good at coming up with ideas. That'll I'll be completely honest about. I do, however have a strong understanding of English as it is my native language.
I am open to lots of ideas. Thankfully, it seems we share interests.
I'm happy to talk over discord or here. I'm more familiar with discord (though still not very) but I do need to learn more about this.
If you would be happy to rp with me, I would be delighted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back