• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Sci-Fi/Monster 1x1

Earl Phantomhive

The Aristocrat of Evil
I am looking for someone to RP with my character Mikah, I have bee itching to play him so much lol.

a Couple of things I ask from my partners:

- Paragraph style, at least a couple of sentences in a reply.

- Please please, use punctuation and grammar. It's so hard to get into the story if things aren't expressed with emotions and cohesion.

- Please don’t force romance if my characters already have partners or are not interested.

- I'm a really patient Roleplayer, so it doesn't bother me if replies take awhile! I have Narcolepsy so I fall off the map often, so I just ask for the same grace from my partner.

- I am 20, as a disclaimer if that bothers anyone!

* = How much I want to RP the idea
I still want to RP any of these ideas, or any ideas you may have!! I am very open and flexible ^^

• ****All Tied Up: Your Character is a successful and feared monster hunter, who's efforts to detain and kill monsters have continuously been interrupted by some kind of monster sympathizer. The two are caught in a battle, before a mysterious 3rd figure bounds Y/C and mine with magic handcuffs. Now the two have to put aside their differences to work together and undo the handcuff spell. But that may mean seeking help from the monsters Y/C seeks out to destroy. (Platonic, could lead to Romance if your character is Polyamorous since Mikah has a Boyfriend.)
  • Welcome to Blackhelm City: Your Character finds themself in a city created and run by monsters. The streets are barren, and watched by a protector that accuses you of being the murderer in Blackhelm. (Platonic, Your character could be human or a monster! )
  • ***Intruder in the Exhibit: Your Character is an employee at a traveling zoo of monsters, and one by one the monsters have been disappearing. Y/C is put on night duty to make sure no more escape, and end up running into the person setting the monsters all free. His message is clear “Either look the other way, or there’ll be a bullet between your eyes.” (Platonic preferred!)
  • The Call of Cthulhu: Y/C Is trying to summon Cthulhu, and it seems like his business partner (Mikah) Shows up instead.
  • No title, but your character is a monster who enlists Mikah to help with a problem! (Typically is Human/Monster related.)
The character in question is here:
Mikhael Alejandro Correro Mossblood Vasquez

A couple of the scenarios mentioned sound interesting. Are you still looking? Also, what is your character like? Appearance, personality, likes/dislikes?

A couple of the scenarios mentioned sound interesting. Are you still looking? Also, what is your character like? Appearance, personality, likes/dislikes?
I am still looking! ✨
I actually have his character sheet in my initial post! the link is his name! It should auto to his sheet but if not his is the first there in the thread I believe.

I am still looking! ✨
I actually have his character sheet in my initial post! the link is his name! It should auto to his sheet but if not his is the first there in the thread I believe.
Right! Yes, of course. My mistake. Haha. Should we discuss here or in private messages?

Last edited:
Right! Yes, of course. My mistake. Haha. Should we discuss here or in private messages?
You're all good!!
It's easy to miss pfft, plus sending character sheets from RPNation can be a drag lol. I usually would send it from google docs but I read once there is a policy that says you can't link to outside sources on RPNation??? :<c idk if that's still the case, but better safe than sorry I always say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back