• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners!

YellowRadio9

Hello everyone! It's been a while since last time I posted a thread here!
I've had a lot of roleplay ideas in these past few days and decided to make a thread!

About me:
I'm 20 and I don't really mind roleplaying with younger people, that's not what matters to me in a roleplay!
I live in Portugal and English is not my native language, so if I make any spelling mistakes or anything like that, I'm sorry! You can always call my attention if it bothers you!
I tend to write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, unless I feel either inspired or excited, then I can write up to 12+
I also love world building and OOC talk!
I enjoy romance, but it is not strictly necessary.
I also prefer MxM, but there are some ideas that I wouldn't mind doing MxF in some scenarios if I'm playing the feminine character.
I also prefer anime faceclaims.

What I expect from you:
Not much, to be honest. Just be nice, comprehensive and give me something to work with!

Genres I like:
Romance***
Fantasy***
Historical***
Adventure**
Horror*
Apocalyptic*
Survival*

Plot ideas: (I'd like to play character A)
Character B is a normal guy, living a pretty normal life. He was told, when young, that his mother had died in an accident, so he lives with his father. One day, as he was walking to college he bumped into character A, a shy and clumsy boy. They didn't exchange many words, but character B couldn't help but to notice the boy's strange behaviour, but didn't say anything about it. Later on the same day, while coming back home, character B is attacked by a group of people who called him "your highness". Not understanding what was happening, B tried to defend himself, even landing a punch on one of the aggressors. The attackers lost their patience and decided, very much to B's surprise, to use magic against him. Just as he was about to be struck by one of the attacks a voice echoed through the sky and a giant barrier appeared, protecting B. Character A then appears and fights the attackers, but they run away in the last moment. Character A then proceeds to explain that neither him, nor those people were from B's world. They came from a magic world that was bound to the human world. When character B asked why was he attacked, A explains that his mother was the queen of a very large and influential realm and that he was her heir. He explained that she fell ill and that she was in a coma, unable to rule. A then tells him that a lot of kingdoms were seeking to take advantage of this event and place a puppet on B's throne, but they needed to get rid of him in order to do that. When B asks who was A, he simply explains that he is an ally. Before B could think about anything, A warps them to the other world. Now B has to decide if he wants to fight for his mother's throne, whom he believed was dead until now, or if he simply desires to go back to his normal life and at what cost.

Character B was a member of the royal navy. One day, his ship was attacked by pirates. The ship sank and B was captured by the pirates and forced to work for them as a slave. One night, while cleaning the deck, he was called by one of the pirates, who told him to pay attention and watch. B was confused at first but obeyed. The pirates came up to the main deck bringing Character A with them, chained. A was wearing some sort of ceremonial clothes. They took him to the center and unchained him. Then some pirates started to play a song. The boy started to dance and as he danced some sort of magic dust started to flow around him and to create some sort of magic circle in the sky above the ship. The circle looked like a compass and pointed slightly to the left to where the boat was heading. B had heard about magic before, but he was told that it was extinct and no one could use magic anymore. When the dance ended, the pirate captain ordered the crew to adjust the ship's direction and to lock A again. Character B, out of curiosity, decided to follow the pirates and to question the strange and magical boy about what happened. Character A explained that he was born with the gift of magic and that the pirates were using him as a guide to a legendary island where their wishes would be fulfilled. They then decided they'd find a way of running away.

For a while now, rumors have been spreading. Rumors about an incoming war between the Ynveria and the Great Kingdom of Cyantha. Ever since the annexation of the Soria region and the declaration of the Ynverian Empire by Karl Magnus II, the King of Sarynlia and Phënir, which incorporated several allied kingdoms, like Muria and Kyad, as well as many indempendent duchies, the tension between Karl Magnus' new empire and the Kingdom of Cyantha grew immensely. The king of Cyantha had already expressed his anger by the annexation of the Soria province, a very rich province that was lost by his grand-father in a war against the dual monarchy of Sarynlia and Phënir and the kingdom of Muria. The war was a shameful defeat for Cyantha when its ally, the kingdom of Kyad, joined the opposite side with Sarynlia-Phënir's promise of giving it some territories they claimed in Cyantha. The war resulted in the creation of many Sarynlian vassal states from the vast territory of Cyantha, such as the Duchy of Soria. After Karl Magnus II was crowned king of Sarynlia and Phënir, he declared war on the former Zorian Empire, which was already at the verge of collapse. The war was an easy victory for Sarynlia-Phënir and resulted on the dismantling of the thousand-year-old empire into several kingdoms and duchies and the annexation of many of its territories. Karl Magnus II also decided to form the Ynverian Empire, he was crowned emperor in the Golden Palace of the Gods, the former Zorian Imperial Palace, which offended the king of Cyantha even more, as the empress of Zorian was his sister and the two realms mantained a very good relation. A new war between the two realms seemed inevitable and, even though Cyantha lost the previous one, its new conquered teritories and technological advances meant it could challenge the Empire. Ynveria's strongest weapon was Character A, Karl Magnus' second son, a very experience mage, who was capable of creating great defensive spells, even using them to lock entire cities inside barriers and starving them until they surrender. One night, Cyantha launched a surprise attack on Ynveria's capital. The Emperor ordered a barrier to be formed as soon as possible, what he didn't know was that the attack was only a distraction. Character B, crown prince of Cyantha, being a very skilled warrior, was sent on a stealth mission to inflitrate in the Imperial Palace and to kidnap Character A after the barrier was formed and take him to a hiding place until the war was over. Now it was a matter of keeping the Ynverian prince under control and hidden, so he wouldn't intervene in the war. But, to B's misfortune, keeping a magical prince will prove to be a much harder job than he anticipated.

A long time ago, two creatures dominated the world, the mages and the humans.They lived together in harmony. The mages, with their power and magic, dominated most of the world's politics and, besides being weaker and not very influential, the humans were quite content. Until Oslov appeared... Nikolai Oslov was a common human, but he had some very peculiar ideals. He believed that humans shouldn't be bossed around by mages. After years of struggle and convincing, Oslov adopted the title of Dux Humanity (Humanity's leader) and traveled from realm to realm in hopes of convincing the humans to fight. 25 years ago, Nikolai declared war against all the mages, stating that the war would only end with the extinction of one of the races. The world had never seen such a bloody war... People died every day on the battle field... The mages were quickly winning the war with their magic. This led to Oslov's darkest idea. He started the creation of "Apotheon", a weapon strong enough to decimate every single mage on the planet. Soon after Apotheon was finished, Oslov was murdered by a mage at the steps of his own palace. The loss of their leader pushed the humans to a complete fear. In an act of despair, humans commited the most fatal mistake ever: launching Apotheon... 20 years ago, Apotheon was dropped on the thousand-year-old magic city of Marlis. But Apotheon's power was far greater than what Oslov predicted. It ended up destroying more than 50% of the planet's surface. Humans and mages lost their homes, families, cities, even whole countries were destroyed. Now, 20 years after the incident, humans and mages created a new way of living. Humans started to live in groups, some nomadic and some sedentary. Some lived in cities, in those that weren't pulverized. Mages, similarly, created clans and fought each other for power and territory. I also have a specific magic system for this roleplay, so if you're interested, PM me and I'll explain it to you!

(I might add more in the future)

Pairings: (Those in italic are the ones I'd like to play)

Demon/Vampire x Hunter
Demon/Vampire x Human
Master x Slave
Royal x Noble
Royal x Royal
Royal x Knight
Psycopath x Victim
Bully x Nerd
Magical Creature x Human
Mage x Mage
Mage x Human

Thank you for reading until the end! If you have a different idea you'd like to try, please don't hesitate to PM me! :33:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back