• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners!!

Ze_Doodles

Spooked Ghost
Hello!
I am new to the site and I'm a bit rusty on rp.
But I'm a semi-lit roleplayer interested in romance (fxf or mxm) or friendship rps.
  • I use anime-esque faceclaims. It's either my art or art of characters I've purchased.
  • I don't have any particular ideas at the moment. I just really want to get back into the groove of rp.
  • I like conversing OOC, I think it helps the rp go smoother!
  • I only rp in 3rd person.
  • I love rps with royalty, in fantasy settings. I'm best at modern setting rps though.
  • I have a few characters that I'm looking for rps for specifically, but I can also make new ones!
I try to be friendly and courteous to my rp partners, and try to let you know if I'll be away. But please understand if I don't get back to you immediately, I have many responsibilities irl, or I might just not know how to respond yet. It's best to give me a bit of time, because if I rush a response it'll be sub-par. If I don't respond within a week, and I haven't let you know why, feel free to send me a nudge, I don't mind. :D

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be happy to possibly do a modern fantasy rp with you. I currently don't have too many ideas but I'd love to try and bounce ideas off each other, if you didn't already have a plot or idea in mind.

I'd be down for anything mxm. I have one main idea for a fantasy royalty RP, but aside from that, I'm also fine with basically anything else if you want to do other stuff.

Hi,I'm interested! I don't have any ideas in mind for roleplay but I'd be more than happy to try a fantasy roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back