• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AtomicCookies

Hi there, I'm looking for some fun people to roleplay with.

Some rules/requirements/what you can expect from me:
-No one-liners please! I find it very hard to respond to one-liners, I need something to work with and one-liners usually don't cut it.
-Have at least decent grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect since I make mistakes too but I at least want to understand what you are trying to say.
-When it comes to post length I usually follow the length my partner does. But generally I prefer writing around 5 to 15 sentences each post.
-I am okay with any and all gender pairings! I can also roleplay as any gender.
-I can get very busy sometimes! So it is possible I may not respond for a while, feel free to bug me about it though when I don't respond.
-If you don't like something about the current roleplay or want to change characters/settings just say so, I am totally fine with anything.

Genres I generally like to roleplay in is anything revolving around fantasy, both modern and medieval. I also like roleplays that revolve around supernatural forces or something more paranormal oriented. I am currently also super interested in doing some horror type roleplays, the creepier the better. I am also very okay with romance.

I currently don't have any specific plots ready but I can usually come up with a few ideas rather quickly. Feel free to bring your own ideas in though.

Now for a few fandom roleplays I'd be interested in doing, I mostly like roleplaying as oc's, and I am usually not that interested in canon characters. Its generally the setting I like roleplaying in if that makes sense. Feel free to rp as a canon character though, if you would like.

now for the list (in no particular order):
Steven Universe
Harry Potter
SCP foundation
Creepypasta
Pokemon
Deltarune
Fnaf

For these fandom roleplays I also don't have any specific plots in mind. But like mentioned before I can usually come up with a few ideas.

And that's it for now, if you would like to roleplay send a pm!

Hello! Curious if you’d be interested in discussing an MxF original rp?

1x1, fantasy based

Users who are viewing this thread

Back