• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for rp partners! [YTTD/Kimi Ga Shine, Miraculous Ladybug, South Park, & more]

tomiioka

hi there everyone !! this is my very first time posting a thread on here, so i hope you'll be kind and bear with me as i begin to navigate this website!

a few things to clarify beforehand:
  • i write semi-advanced to advanced, no script. the amount i write varies depending on how available i am, but i tend to write between 20-50 lines normally.
  • i primarily do canon x oc fandom roleplays. however i am also totally cool with oc x oc rps! canon x canon ships will have to be discussed privately, as i tend to prefer using my own characters.
  • i write in the third person.
  • i use proper grammar in rps, plus i don't use text talk--i simply don't use proper grammar while typing casually cause.. well, it's easier.
  • i'm totally accepting of lgbtqia+ characters!! most of my ocs are a part of the community, so don't feel shy to have your own lgbt+ ocs/ships!
  • i have plenty of storylines and aus loaded up for my rps! once we choose what we'd like to rp, i can send you an entire list of all of the storylines and aus i've compiled over my time rping.

so, i am interested in roleplaying a fair amount of things! you can find all of my specific rules, everything i roleplay, and my ocs on my carrd: tomiioka

currently, i am seeking to rp:
  • your turn to die/kimi ga shine ; i will literally love you forever if you want to rp this! i am cool with doing oc x oc, but i would absolutely love to do an oc x canon rp. my love interest will either be sou hiyori [preferred], keiji shinogi, or joe tazuna. i am willing to play whomever you'd like.
  • miraculous ladybug ; i've been very excited to use my new oc for this! again, i am cool with oc x oc, and i'd also be interested in canon x canon depending on the ship--however oc x canon is what i'm primarily looking for. my love interest will either be luka couffaine [preferred] or marinette dupain-cheng. i am willing to play whomever you'd like.
  • south park ; with the new season coming out, i'm totally interested in rping this!! as usual, oc x oc is fine with me. canon x canon is a hard maybe because i tend to be picky with my ships for south park. oc x canon is my preferred rp. my love interest will either be kyle broflovski, craig tucker, kenny mccormick, wendy testaburger, or stan marsh.
of course, i am totally down to rp anything that i listed in my carrd! these are simply the rps i am craving right now. feel free to reply to this or dm me with whatever you're interested in.

I would love to rp as a certain character that pulls your heartstrings

Hi, if this is open I’d be interested in learning about your turn to die. I’m not in the fandom, but would love to lean

I would love to rp as a certain character that pulls your heartstrings
hi there !! which character might you be pertaining to? i have lots of fandoms i rp, so i'd love to know which you're interested in! c:

Hi, if this is open I’d be interested in learning about your turn to die. I’m not in the fandom, but would love to lean
yes, this is open! i would be more than happy to help you learn about your turn to die! would you be interested in me sending you a dm giving an explanation of what yttd is? c:

[hi there !! which character might you be pertaining to? i have lots of fandoms i rp, so i'd love to know which you're interested in! c:]

Miraculous

Viperon/luka

[hi there !! which character might you be pertaining to? i have lots of fandoms i rp, so i'd love to know which you're interested in! c:]

Miraculous

Viperon/luka
sweet !! just to let you know, i sent you a pm inquiring about an ml rp <3

I'm a relatively new forum roleplayer but I'd love to do a little miraculous roleplay with an OC from the french emergency services. Choose your pick:
-Louis Belker: Male Police detective investigating a series of vigilante crimefighting incidents, meets the OC/Canon by chance.
-Jenna Folka: An ambulance worker for the Paris Fire Department. Meets the OC/Canon after healing them up at a scene.

Hey, I’d kinda be interested in a Miraculous RP, but would also like to OC a new Villian who’s a bit more threatening and dangerous than hawkmoth.

I'm a relatively new forum roleplayer but I'd love to do a little miraculous roleplay with an OC from the french emergency services. Choose your pick:
-Louis Belker: Male Police detective investigating a series of vigilante crimefighting incidents, meets the OC/Canon by chance.
-Jenna Folka: An ambulance worker for the Paris Fire Department. Meets the OC/Canon after healing them up at a scene.
oh, i love both of those ocs so much !! they both seem incredibly interesting and could lead to some interesting scenarios! honestly i'm kinda leaning towards louis? but it's totally up to you, because jenna seems just as cool as well ! you can pm me if you're interested in pursuing an rp c:

Hey, I’d kinda be interested in a Miraculous RP, but would also like to OC a new Villian who’s a bit more threatening and dangerous than hawkmoth.
ooo that'd be cool !! feel free to pm me and we can discuss your villain oc and my oc as well!! <3

Im late But I would love too!
sweet ! what would you be interested in rping? you can select anything from my carrd list, though the ones listed here are my personal cravings. you can pm me with more details! c:

I have an oc for miraculous ladybug that I've been dying to use if your cool with ocxoc.
ooo yes i'd love to!! feel free to pm me and we can see if our ocs will go well together. just to note, my oc is female! [i'm open to shipping her with any gender; just letting you know ahead of time!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back