• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gears

Insane War Toaster
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am hoping to find new RP partners. I have been using RPN for about a year but have been playing over discord and table top RPG's for a while before that.

I am male, he/him and enjoy many fandoms. I am looking for a partner that can do at least a paragraph for each response, and am fine with ghosting. I usually won't ghost unless the RP gets stale or just get bored.

I write at different lengths depending on how distracted I get or if I have ideas, but if you have issues with my length you can tell me. I enjoy romance in an RP but if you aren't interested I'm fine with that.

Below are my interests

Arcane RP: play as under city inhabitants trying to survive the gangs, Chembarons, and enforcers.

Steelheart: 13 years ago a meteorite appeared and gifted 10% of the population superhuman abilities but 99% were corrupted by the abilities. The Epics quickly overthrew every world government. The more powerful epics took over cities, using the citizens however they wanted with their power. The Reckoners are a group of rebels who research and assassinate Epics worldwide.

-Reckoner x Reckoner
-Epic x Reckoner

Renegades: prodigies has been gifted with powers since the dawn of humanity but governments have hidden or executed them. Then villains overthrew those governments and took over those countries and cities until heroes stopped then and banished the survivors.

-Hero x Villain
-Hero x Hero
-Antihero/Vigilante x Hero

SCP:
-SCP-3008
-SCP-001 When Day Breaks
-SCP Containment Breach
-SCP-008 Outbreak

Star Wars: Clone Wars

-Clone commando RP: As either Delta squad or OC

-Second Battle is geonosis brain worm outbreak: The geonosian brain worms are spreading through the ranks of the clones stationed on the planet.

-Blackwing Virus Outbreak: A republic research base has been overrun by the undead. Included in the story would be zombie sith padawans and a zombie rancor

-Post Order 66

Zombie Outbreak
-Living Dead, Return of the living dead, last of us, L4D 1-2, Girl with all the gifts, Resident Evil, 28 days/weeks later, world war Z (Book or movie), Cod Zombies universes, Dead Island, Shawn of The Dead, Black Summer, Trench 11.

Call Of Duty
-Zombies
-Modern warfare (Either trilogy)
-Ghosts

Marvel
-Marvel zombies (OG comic universe)
-Civil war (Comics/movie)
-Playstation spiderman universe
-MCU

DC
-Injustice
-DeCeased
-Joker involved
-CW universe

Anime
-MHA
-Death Mount Death Play
-The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy (an obscure one)
(Adding more)

Other
Far Cry, Metal Gear Rising, Cyberpunk, Spec Ops The Line, Deadliest Game, High/Dark Fantasy, Resident Evil (Games and Movies), Ready or Not, The Purge.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, I just finished watching the game movie of COD Ghosts and was looking for someone willing to rp the game! You're the first one I've found!
Do you mind if I pm you and see if we can start something up?

YES! I have waited so long, feel free to PM me when possible

Bump for cyberpunk edgerunners and metal gear

Hey there. I really wonder if you would like to do a crossover of Injustice with me?

If you’re fine with it, I could use Godzilla, Ultraman or Sonic the Hedgehog. Yeah, basically I’m more of a “random crossover” kinda guy.

Hey there. I really wonder if you would like to do a crossover of Injustice with me?

If you’re fine with it, I could use Godzilla, Ultraman or Sonic the Hedgehog. Yeah, basically I’m more of a “random crossover” kinda guy.
Sure, I am fine with crossovers.

Okay then! So.. basically in the parallel universe of Injustice: Gods Among Us (y’know, the one where Superman establishes a regime and rules the Earth), 3 Kaiju have been summoned in the universe by unknown means, and were incased in different locations way before Superman accidentally destroys Metropolis with the nuclear bomb. Eventually, Superman, now the ruthless dictator he was in that universe, discovers the locations of the Kaiju’s prisons, setting bases near the locations.

However, the Kaiju awakened and were released (just when Batman and the Joker from the prime DC universe arrive). What happens next is up to us ig

Here are the three Kaiju I’ve chosen:

Godzilla (Kiryu series). Incased inside Antartica
Godzilla.jp_-_Godzilla_2003.jpg
Super Grand King Spectre (Ultraman franchise). Incased inside the Aztec civilization ruins in Mexico
Super_Grand_King_Spectre 2.png
Mothra (Kiryu series). Incased inside the Machu Picchu.
17D84BE3-88BA-4684-AFF5-98ECE8A3625A.jpeg

Sorry, I was thinking of playing as either Batman or joker

Okay, so I was thinking in this universe, joker and Batman are forced to team up, joker wanting to save Harley and Batman to help this dimensions Bruce

I absolutely love the SCP stuff. watch it all the time, haven't RP it yet. Wanna tackle it Captain Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back