• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi do you have any idea for the high/ dark fantasy
I have a few scrapped ideas from both D&D and a few dropped RPs, main one is a quest to find a mythical object that the players will use to slay a wizard.

I have a few scrapped ideas from both D&D and a few dropped RPs, main one is a quest to find a mythical object that the players will use to slay a wizard.
I’ve never played dnd so I’m not sure how good I feel about that but I like to do like adventures with many enemies

I’ve never played dnd so I’m not sure how god I feel about that but I like to do like adventures with many enemies
It wouldn’t be using the system but just the story, also one of my characters is a modified version of a D&D character, if your still interested you can PM me so we can work on the details of the RP.

Bump for the World War Z Book universe. (And everything else I guess.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back