• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LOOKING FOR RP PARTNER

___wonder21

I roleplay fandoms the fandoms that have hearts next to them will be the ones i really wanna do but will do any i listed So these are my rules i have they may seem strict or something but this is what im used to.
Be able to play male and female be able to play more then one character Im looking for people who dont care about grammer im one liner/Semi literate but i would try being detail if i can it just all depends.
Dont be rude just cause i dont right enough in detail or i spelled something wrong.
Im fine with darker themes I prefer playing ocs and having you play canon.
The accuracy is important to me and the accuracy of the character your playing should be at least 70 to 80% spot on also only play(MxF) Must play be ok eith playing alot of characters
Make sure you communicate if your busy,tired etc let me know so we can continue later Also im want more of a drama kinda thing i guess Im one liner/Semi literate This isnt a Erotic roleplay

♡Mortal Kombat(deadly alliance to armageddon or mortal kombat 9 to mortal kombat x)(Must have Alot of Knowledge about it)
Saints row(1 to 4)
WWE (1997 to 2015)(Must know alot of the Attitude Era and the Ruthless agression Era)
♡happy tree friends(play flippy and flipqy ♡Ren&Stimpy(will think of a plot with you)
♡Crash bandicoot(Must have Knowledge about it)
Kpop(bts or bigbang)
Undertale
Dbz(Must have alot of Knowledge about it)
Crossovers:DbzxDc universe,DbzxMortal kombat,Mortal kombatxDc universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back