• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP partner :)

JakeMcThiccBoi

Hi, I'm JakeMcThiccBoi and I'm new to roleplaying.

I sometimes play D&D games with friends and I wanna branch out into roleplaying online. I'm currently looking for a fantasy roleplay since I started out playing D&D games.

My characters are usually the comic relief of the games so I'm hoping to start a light-hearted adventure with another person, and maybe get taught the basics of online roleplaying along the way.

I'm currently starting out with MxF relationships at the moment. DM me if you're interested in helping me out and being my first RP partner :)

I sometimes play D&D games with friends and I wanna branch out into roleplaying online. I'm currently looking for a fantasy roleplay since I started out playing D&D games.

My characters are usually the comic relief of the games so I'm hoping to start a light-hearted adventure with another person, and maybe get taught the basics of online roleplaying along the way.

I'm currently starting out with MxF relationships at the moment. DM me if you're interested in helping me out and being my first RP partner :)
pm me :)

hell yeah! and welcome to the role-play world! I'll message you ☺😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back