• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP partner fandom included

Based Akira

Hey there, I'm Akira. 21 and just looking for someone to rp with. I can rp as M or F. I try to be as literate as I can, doing quite a few lines for a character. I try to respond as often as I can but don't be surprised if I go dark for a little bit because of work. My only bad days for responding are thursdays and fridays. Every other day should be pretty good

Interests:
Final Fantasy XIV
Ultrakill
Fire Emblem
One Piece
Devil May Cry

I also do world building. I have a few fantasy kingdoms I have worked on and wanting to expand.

Hey there, I'm Akira. 21 and just looking for someone to rp with. I can rp as M or F. I try to be as literate as I can, doing quite a few lines for a character. I try to respond as often as I can but don't be surprised if I go dark for a little bit because of work. My only bad days for responding are thursdays and fridays. Every other day should be pretty good

Interests:
Final Fantasy XIV
Ultrakill
Fire Emblem
One Piece
Devil May Cry

I also do world building. I have a few fantasy kingdoms I have worked on and wanting to expand.
hey were you still looking for a one piece rp? I'm pretty behind but I can give it a shot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back