• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FooFarny

BTS & stray kids lover. Also iced coffee addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I’m Janai and I’m currently searching for a roleplay :)

I been roleplaying on and off for around 7 ish years. Since isolating now I been bored and figured I’d try to find some new friends and roleplays.

I’m searching for:
Criminal minds
NCIS
Rizzoli and isles
The walking dead (or something along the lines of apocalypse)
Girlmore girls
Wentworth ( or the Turkish series called Avlu if you know about it)
Far cry 5/ new dawn (really keen on)
avengers

I’m also up for some simple romance, slice of life type thing. Or the most basic of plots! Take a look at my tags as well😀🤣, I can do canon X oc or OC x OC, I’m available on here mostly all day unless I have thearpy online or something comes up, and I’ll definitely let you know that.

Last edited:
What anime are you into?
I am into lucky star, my neighbour totoro, fruits basket, wolf children, High school of the dead. There was this anime where a guy wakes up one morning and he has a girl on his hand. I can’t remember the name of the anime for the life of me. Pokémon and a few others that were high school slice of life but I need to get on anime list to look them up 😅

I am into lucky star, my neighbour totoro, fruits basket, wolf children, High school of the dead. There was this anime where a guy wakes up one morning and he has a girl on his hand. I can’t remember the name of the anime for the life of me. Pokémon and a few others that were high school slice of life but I need to get on anime list to look them up 😅
Pokémon is good I have a plotline about a girl that runs a home for abandoned Pokémon

Pokémon is good I have a plotline about a girl that runs a home for abandoned Pokémon
Ooh how interesting! Please feel free to send me a pm/ DM (idk what they call it now) and we could come up with something for this plot line

I been roleplaying on and off for around 7 ish years. Since isolating now I been bored and figured I’d try to find some new friends and roleplays.

I’m searching for:
Criminal minds
NCIS
Rizzoli and isles
Girlmore girls
avengers

I’m also up for some simple romance, slice of life type thing. Or the most basic of plots! Take a look at my tags as well😀🤣, I can do canon X oc or OC x OC, I’m available on here mostly all day unless I have thearpy online or something comes up, and I’ll definitely let you know that.
hi i would like to roleplay with you

I’m searching for:
Criminal minds
NCIS
Rizzoli and isles
Girlmore girls
avengers

Hey! I'd be interested in doing an Avengers rp with you! What kind of characters do you like playing?

Hey! I'd be interested in doing an Avengers rp with you! What kind of characters do you like playing?
I’ve always been asked to do doctor strange, I’m not too bad at him, I’ve often done peter Parker and others but I’m kinda dodgy 😂
i am usually the oc as i dont want to butcher the characters themselves
That’s fine! Feel free to both inbox me if you wanna work something out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back