• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Possible RP Partner?

Beleth

Hello, I'm Shy!

I am looking for a roleplay partner (21+) to roleplay as Stolas for me from Helluvaboss OR Renata from League of Legends.

In exchange, I'll be willing to learn a character for you as well (doesn't have to be from the same universe).

I am totally down for doubling up and really enjoy mixing canonical characters with OCS.

I just ask for the following:

○ You are 21+. No hate to those younger than 21 but I feel more comfortable this way.
○ The OC isn't some sort of super-powered sue that no one can take down. Ever. I've had a few of those and lost patience very quickly.
○ Open to OOC chat. I'd love to get to know you, plot ideas, and world building.

I'll add more as I think about them, but for the time being I'm open to most genres and universes! If I don't know a character/universe, I'll let you know.

Hey just so we are on the same page here . For the Helluvboss one are you looking for someone to rp as Stolas or would you be role playing as Stolas?

Oh I see well honestly I’m not into the whole CanonXOc thing just doesn’t interest me . Really the only paring involving Stolas I’m into is BliztoxStolas which I totally understand if that’s not something your into . Everyone has different opinions so I’m not going to throw a fit if you don’t lol

BlitzoxStolas is cute. But at some point Blitzo's character started to grate on me. I definitely see the appeal tho

Yeah no worries . I don’t want to force you into being a character you aren’t comfortable with so I understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back