• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for pokemon rp!

nuijamuija

Hello! I'm Nuijamuija, but feel free to call me N or Gregg.
I'd love to do an pokemon rp with someone either in the normal pokemon universe or PMD.
Genres I'm looking for are adventure, slice of life and romance. They don't all have to be in one rp so we can cherry pick which genres you like.

Plot ideas
  • Team Evil (can be any team or a new team) is turning pokemon into shadow versions of themselves or creating completely new shadow pokemon by cloning them or something similar. Team Evil could be using shadow pokemon to mind control them so they'll listen to any command given to them. It could be that turning them into shadow pokemon makes them stronger. Our characters jobs would be to eventually defeat the Team Evil and help shadow pokemon to heal. It could be your usual adventure where our characters are new to pokemon training and want to take on the gym challenge. Honestly the starting point for our characters could be anything.
  • PMD universe plot where our characters are pokemon who want to start their own village. Lately there have been problems with other pokemon turning violent so they want to create a safe-haven for all. The reason for violence could be like Hoopa who has been opening rings so dimension beasts have been coming to our character's universe and possibly turning other pokemon mad. Or a very strong psychic type is mind controlling other pokemon for their own gain. The characters can be feral, furry or humanoid!
  • We could also just rp through one of the games as our oc's and cause some havoc.
I'm also open to other ideas and doubling if that's something you really want! I prefer original characters over canon ones, but I don't mind rping as canon ones.
My writing length varies, but I always try to squeeze at least a paragraph out.

This was posted a while back but I have ideas for a MxM CanonxOc Pokemon rp if you want to hit me up if you're interested.

Last edited:
I UP FOR THE TEAM EVIL RP!!!! I have an Idea for a team name, as well as I have an OC for that team! So I can play two characters! PM me if you're still open! Im interested in ALL of the genres you mentioned

Hello, I see you've gotten some more requests but I've got a few ideas for Pokemon. Including a possible idea for both the evil Team one and even the PMD one. Let me know if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back