• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for people who want to use brute force and similar tactics to slaughter their way through a dungeon

SpazTheButcher

The Warrior-Poet
As the name suggests, I am starting a 5e campaign. I have a homebrew world, and lore and the whole spiel. Just a heads up the first mission will gauge where you all are as players. The last group didn't do to well (We had a 20% casualty rate, which is not entirely my fault), so I am still working out the kinks in the campaign. If we get enough interests, I'll post areas for lore, CS, OOC, and we can hope right in!

Sounds like we have a decent amount of players interested in joining. We just need to get some details on character stat generation, level of the characters and all that fun stuff and we can get started in making up our sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back