• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners!

PaleAbyss

Dingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Greetings everyone! I've been on and off on the site, mostly due to my mood souring every now and then (college takes up a lot of my energy and inspiration). That said, I'm still very passionate about writing and world-building, and as a result, roleplaying as a whole. In this thread, I'll try to make my preferences and ideas as clear as possible, so that any interested writers may check in and see if they'd be up for writing something with me. It may seem like a lot, but to make sure we're on the same page, I recommend you at least read some of it to get an idea of my interests and how I am as a player.

• Some information about myself, to see if we click. All I ask is that you read it; it may be a bit to look at, yes, but that way we can avoid problems and you can get a better idea of who I am as a player.

• -I'm 20 years old, and as such, would prefer to play with people around my age. I may be lenient on this rule, though my zone of comfort stands at 16. Sorry.
    • -Right off the bat, I'll let you know that sometimes, my mood just isn't there. Sometimes I'm extremely inspired; other times, I'm down in the dumps creatively. Despite my failings in the past, I'll try to be more communicative as to avoid ghosting partners.
    • -I'm not a native English speaker, and thus, I'm prone to making grammatical mistakes/slip into weird wording territory. If anything seems odd, don't be afraid to let me know; I don't mind it at all!
    • -I am ghost-friendly. Sometimes real life just catches up to us, and we can't quite warn people in time. If I'm left without an answer for more than a week without prior notice, I'll likely send a message to check in.
    • -I'm very chatty OOC! Creating OOC PMs is absolutely okay with me, and if you're just in a mood to chat back and forth on a specific day, then I'm available.
    • -As of the extension of quarantine in my country, as well as the break from my college, I tend to be online often; however, as I play videogames, watch shows and spend time on calls with my friends, I may take a while to respond at times. That being said, I don't mind getting a reminder here or there, but please be patient. Sometimes I'm just busy or distracted, and I will get back to you in time.
    • -On the same vein, sometimes, I'm forgetful with replies. Quarantine makes my memory a bit fuzzy as everyday feels the same, so sometimes I think I've replied when I haven't. Just to double down on the possibility to remind me if I take a bit longer.
    • -To wrap up on the subject of my availability, you can expect, at the very least, one reply per day, given that I'm not currently overwhelmed with real life or in a bit of a creative block.
    • -Something that I find important to reiterate: I am not my characters. Please do not refer to me as if I am them. If there is any conflict between my character and yours, that is entirely in-character. Thank you.
I'll surely be adding more concrete ideas and plots in the future, as well as writing samples for reference, but this'll be it for now. I hope this is enough to intrigue some people, so if you're interested, make sure to leave a post on this thread or just reach out to me on my PMs. Have a good day!

Last edited:
heyy I'm interested in a Star Wars rp if you are, and also I love the idea of a more Asian centric fantasy world! I have a OC who would fit well

Hi!
I'd like to RP with you. Haven't done Shingeki no Kyojin before, but I'm willing to try.
Would you be in the mood for MxM?

Hey I am
Greetings everyone! I've been on and off on the site, mostly due to my mood souring every now and then (college takes up a lot of my energy and inspiration). That said, I'm still very passionate about writing and world-building, and as a result, roleplaying as a whole. In this thread, I'll try to make my preferences and ideas as clear as possible, so that any interested writers may check in and see if they'd be up for writing something with me. It may seem like a lot, but to make sure we're on the same page, I recommend you at least read some of it to get an idea of my interests and how I am as a player.

• Some information about myself, to see if we click. All I ask is that you read it; it may be a bit to look at, yes, but that way we can avoid problems and you can get a better idea of who I am as a player.

• -I'm 20 years old, and as such, would prefer to play with people around my age. I may be lenient on this rule, though my zone of comfort stands at 16. Sorry.
    • -Right off the bat, I'll let you know that sometimes, my mood just isn't there. Sometimes I'm extremely inspired; other times, I'm down in the dumps creatively. Despite my failings in the past, I'll try to be more communicative as to avoid ghosting partners.
    • -I'm not a native English speaker, and thus, I'm prone to making grammatical mistakes/slip into weird wording territory. If anything seems odd, don't be afraid to let me know; I don't mind it at all!
    • -I am ghost-friendly. Sometimes real life just catches up to us, and we can't quite warn people in time. If I'm left without an answer for more than a week without prior notice, I'll likely send a message to check in.
    • -I'm very chatty OOC! Creating OOC PMs is absolutely okay with me, and if you're just in a mood to chat back and forth on a specific day, then I'm available.
    • -As of the extension of quarantine in my country, as well as the break from my college, I tend to be online often; however, as I play videogames, watch shows and spend time on calls with my friends, I may take a while to respond at times. That being said, I don't mind getting a reminder here or there, but please be patient. Sometimes I'm just busy or distracted, and I will get back to you in time.
    • -On the same vein, sometimes, I'm forgetful with replies. Quarantine makes my memory a bit fuzzy as everyday feels the same, so sometimes I think I've replied when I haven't. Just to double down on the possibility to remind me if I take a bit longer.
    • -To wrap up on the subject of my availability, you can expect, at the very least, one reply per day, given that I'm not currently overwhelmed with real life or in a bit of a creative block.
    • -Something that I find important to reiterate: I am not my characters. Please do not refer to me as if I am them. If there is any conflict between my character and yours, that is entirely in-character. Thank you.
I'll surely be adding more concrete ideas and plots in the future, as well as writing samples for reference, but this'll be it for now. I hope this is enough to intrigue some people, so if you're interested, make sure to leave a post on this thread or just reach out to me on my PMs. Have a good day!
Hey! I'm looking for an OC Rp MxM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back