• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners

The True Nerd

Smol and awkward
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

So, my DM's are really dry atm and I need some new partners. I'm also up for starting a new one with someone that I have partnered with in the past. I prefer MxM, but I can do MxF too.

I don't have any ideas at the moment, but I am up for ideas or brainstorming so hit me up with any cravings!

Rules:

• Please be 17+.
  • I only roleplay on site.
  • Please give me responses longer than a sentence or two.
  • Literate please ^-^.
If you think we would be good partners, or yoy would like to roleplay with me again, hit me up!

Hi!
Would you be up for a Hogwarts RP?
Basically our OC's (or Cannon Characters, but MxM) meet in Hogwarts in their final year and hook up but both are seeing someone. The pair start to experiment with their feelings until finally the year is done...until they meet years after working for the Ministry.

The rp can be in two parts but there is no time limit on when the later one starts! :)

Let me know what you think :D

Sounds like fun. Though I have read and watched Harry Potter I'm not the best at writing in the world, so forgive me for any non canon mistakes I make. Send me a message and we can talk more?

Is there any setting/genre you're craving?

I am always up for fantasy, whether it is modern or otherwise. I like having a non human character (werewolf, shifter, etc) x human pairing sometimes as those are pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back