• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Finnie

🍑
hey sluts
WRITING SAMPLES
Nettie bounce happily through the kitchen door, dirt staining her dress and streaked on her cheek, her apron full to bursting as she held it against her stomach.

“Mama!” She called, her voice sweet as honey even though she knew her mother wouldn’t be pleased with her state of dress. “I’m back from Lily’s. And look- she let me have a pinch at her orchard!”

Nettie lifted her apron to the kitchen table, releasing its contents to roll out in chaos. Freshly ripe peaches and apples spilled, looking to Nettie like a bounty of mana. Her mother was slightly less pleased. Martha Clay wasn’t one to raise her voice or shout when she got angry. She had always spoken softly and delicately, Nettie’s father calling it angel’s whisper. But the disapproving knot in her brow was enough.

“That was... very kind.” She started delicately, “But, Nettie,” she looked over her daughter, the knot worsening. “Dear, you look as though you’ve been dragged by a horse.”

Nettie scoffed, tucking an unruly lock of curly dirty blonde hair behind her ear. “Don’t exaggerate, Mama. I had to climb the trees to get to the fruit.” She carefully glossed over the detail that she had fallen out of one of the trees, which would account for the amount of dirt. Hoping to get off the subject and avoid a scolding, Nettie rushed on. “Wouldn’t these be just perfect for a pie? Maybe tomorrow night you could-“

A loud barking caught the attention of both women. Their guard hound, Keeper, always barked when someone approached the farm. Both women had the same thought, knowing that Tom Clay would be arriving from town around this time. Apples and peaches forgotten, Nettie rushed out of the house as quickly as she had rushed in, her mother stepping gracefully but quickly behind her. Nettie waved her hand high when she spotted the cart, a wide grin on her features as she greeted her father. Admittedly, she was a little more excited for what purchases were inside the cart then who was riding in it, but that changed when she noticed another form beside her father’s tall, lanky body.

Nettie’s hand fell back to her side, catching sight of the stranger as her father pulled the cart up to the house. He looked half-dead, and Nettie’s shock shown in her face before she could cover it up. Tom wasted no time sitting and hopped out of the cart as soon as the cart rolled to a stop. “High-o Family!” He greeted, as though he hadn’t even taken notice of the sorry looking creature that sat in his cart.
"You look beautiful."

Tirzah stared at her reflection in the mirror, her lady in waiting and best friend fixing her veil behind her. She supposed Leeba was right. She had all of the markings of being beautiful. She wore a gorgeously ornate white and gold gown that was tailored to her form. Her hair and neck were dripping in jewels, all gifts from her husband to be. Her face had been done up with rouge and her hair poked and prodded into submission. Holding her long lace veil in place was a golden tiara, glittering with opulence. She did look beautiful. She looked like a queen.

But she didn't feel like a queen. She didn't even feel beautiful. She just felt... Nauseous. She was about to be tied to a man she hardly knew, bound to a country she had never set foot in before two weeks ago. She understood why it was important. The alliance between Emunah and Kaven'lai meant that her people would be safe and would have double the power with the war country backing them. She had to do this. Even if she felt like if her stomach twisted up any further it would snap her in half.

She didn't want to marry him. She wanted nothing more than to tear the dress in two and bolt from the church in nothing but the sunshine. But duty kept her rooted where she stood. She just had to think about her people. Most brides felt nervous on their wedding days, didn't they? What she was feeling was perfectly natural. Well, maybe not perfectly.

She couldn't get him out of her thoughts. Just the thought of him sent a shiver up her spine. It was scandalous. And oh, so wrong. Whether she loved her husband to be or not, she had to be faithful to him. And Prince Nakai was definitely not an option. But she couldn't ignore the feeling of warmth that filled her up from her toes to the hair on her head when he was near. The fire that ripped over her skin when he simply put a hand on the small of her back to guide her somewhere.

If it were just her who had a fascination with him, perhaps she could have ignored it. She could have stifled her feelings and focus on what must be done. But she knew that Nakai felt the same for her.

It killed her.
Tirzah gave a shreik of surprise when he pushed her over onto her back, her lover then hovering above her with a giant grin. Tirzah's heart instantly leaped, and she leaned into his hand as it caught her cheek. "That's about the only thing I'm sure of right now." He said in a soft tone that made sparks tingle up her spine. His nose brushed hers, subtly teasing her. She just wanted his lips on hers. She wanted to feel him again, to take part in the fiery passion they had known before. "That, and that my whole heart belongs to you." He vowed.

Then finally his lips were upon hers and a soft, long groan escaped her and she melted into him. Oh, she missed him. She missed this. She missed the warmth and electricity of being with him, the way he could make her toes curl with just the right kind of touch. Her hands drifted up into his curls as she pressed her chest closer to his and angled her mouth to get a better taste of him, his tongue seeking his flavor out. He was more intoxicating than any wine. And she wanted to get drunk on him.

Her hands fell away from his neck as her toes tenderly smoothed up his calf, going to his chest instead. She could feel his heart hammering for her beneath the fabric of his shirt, and it made her own rapidly beating heart skip a beat. She broke away from the kiss to plant affections along his neck, gently nipping the sensitive spot she knew was beneath his jawbone. Her hands slipped down his chest as they found the hem of his shirt, and her palms smoothed over the front of his hips before diving beneath the fabric, desperate for just a taste of his skin. Her stomach quivered, a muffled "Nakai..." gasped against his neck as fire ripped up her arms, begging her to take it farther, faster, hotter. Oh, she wanted him. She wanted him more than anything. But... She didn't want to hurt him.

»»————- ★ ————-««
So a lil about me:

My name's Elizabeth, I'm a college student, 21 years old.
I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer.
I've been roleplaying for about 10 years.

I'm flexible with post length. I prefer at least 2-4 paragraphs.
I can go up to about 2000 words per post depending on what's going on.
Activity wise I prefer about once a day, maybe more maybe less depending on busy-ness level.
I'd prefer if my rp partner was 18+, 17 is probably the lowest I'd go, just for my own peace of mind.
On that note, I'm comfortable writing fairly mature themes, but I'll follow my partner's comfort level.

I'm down for like any setting of a m/f romance, and all my MCs are female.

»»————- ★ ————-««
Things I dig

- Adult (19-25) characters
- Love me some historic roleplays! ESPECIALLY Westerns hello hot cowboys 👀
- dystopia/alternate universe based stories are rad
- Tribal/magical forest settings are cool too
- Been wanting to try werewolves?
- Arranged marriage is always a SPICY trope

Things I don't dig

-fandoms
-animals
-anthro
-characters under 18

»»————- ★ ————-««

Possible plot starters?
WEREWOLVES:

Like I said earlier, I'm looking to try werewolves. So some kind of plot where humans get mixed up with wolves, or the "mate" trope I've seen in some werewolf rps, or like pack drama? Lots of different things could be done with this!

WESTERN:
-YC is an outlaw on the lamb from his group (either because they are trying to set out for their own shenanigans/or they are trying to leave the life and become a better person) But something goes wrong and YC and ends up injured at my character's farm and they have no choice but to stay.

-MC is a mailorder bride desperate to get away from her home and dark past. YC has ordered her (Reason is up to you. Maybe they need help on their property, maybe they need a wife to move up socially. Maybe they're just lonely.). MC is optimistic she will be starting a new life and that it will work because it has to. YC is not so convinced.

HISTORIC:
-Honestly open to hella historic plots so if you got one HMU
-In ancient Rome, MC has been sold as a house slave to YC's household. I don't have much planned around this, just a concept.

SUPERNATURAL/POWERS
- Mermaids??? Siren/Sailor, siren/siren from feuding pods, curses, hiding it from humans
- "there's this weird person who's new in my lecture class and they won't stop staring at me and when I ask them what their problem is they say I'm the chosen one?? I don't want to believe them but too much weird stuff has been happening and now I think I have powers??? Help"

I'm also open to your plot ideas! So comment or PM me if you're interested
👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! If you're still looking for RP partners to roleplay with, I think I might be a good choice.
-I'm 19.
-I can write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs, but I'll normally adjust to your post length.
-I'm active pretty much daily.
-I RP MxF pairings only, and I prefer being the male character.

I like your ideas. Would you consider doing a genre combo?

-I like the idea of a western RP, but here's my idea to mix things up a bit. I'm also into futuristic settings, so how about if my character was a time traveler from the future who somehow ended up in the wild west and has to survive there until he can be rescued. Your character can be someone who is from that time period.

-I also find the "chosen one" plot very interesting, though perhaps we can spice it up a bit by mixing in the superhero genre? Perhaps your character is the chosen one and gains superpowers because she's supposed to save the world from some great evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back