• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Partners!

GhostTrail

Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time
Yo! I'm looking for some rp partners for some rps. Either based on anime, video games, or just your classic original stories. I rp either first or third person depending on what my partner is more comfortable with. I've been rping for about 6-7 years? Something like that. In case it matters, I'm 18, female, and go to college. I mention the latter since I might not be on due to them. I feel super guilty if I take my phone out in the middle of class, so I won't. Just a forewarning. I'm majoring in graphic design since I love editing photos and making character cards. A side hobby of mine that ties in nicely. In case you want either of those either for an rp with me or an rp with someone else. Just know, side hobby, won't complete in 5 min unless I really want to. I either roleplay on here or on discord. I don't care which one tbh.

Attendence: I'm not really a stickler for it, just give me a message weekly minimum, even if it's just "Busy week" I like to be informed ;~;

Format: Again, I don't care all that much whether it's first or third person.

Min/Max: The best case scenario is that the messages contain all the info and aren't an essay. I'll type 1-4 para depending on the importance. I prefer them less than that so my partner can interact more. I like them to be a tad more fluid. There are exceptions, of course, for example, a character giving a speech.

Spelling/Grammar: Everyone makes mistakes. A few grammar mistakes here and there are fine. I just need to be able to understand what you mean. I'd prefer good grammar, but I'm not picky.

Characters themselves:
-Don't be overpowered to the point every enemy feels like a level one slime.
-Please don't have a character exist just to be depressed all the time. It's a trait that I'm fine with, just not all the time.
-For some reason (no idea why) I can't play/play with canon characters. It's weird, I know. I just can't all characters, for this reason, have to be OCs. It's different if they're just a side character for a bit, but not as mains, ya know. Consult me first.
My Fav genres are romance, action, adventure, slice of life, fantasy, and fandom. No order on those, and almost any combo. Sci Fi depends on a lot of things.
If you don't see something you want, ask. I might have forgotten to include it.
*Dying to do
~Group Rps Welcome

~Assassination Classroom
***Killing Bites
~Angel Beats
Death Parade
~Tokyo Ghoul
~RWBY
~My Hero Academia
~One Punch Man
~Black Butler
~Armed Girls Machiavellism
~*Akashic Records
Clockwork Planet
*No Game No Life
*Mirai Nikki/Future Diary
~Danmachi
~SukaSuka
~Attack on Titan
Seven Deadly Sins
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
*Chuunibyou
~Deadman Wonderland
*Fullmetal Alchemist
~Classroom of the Elite
Konosuba
~*Trinity Seven
**Black Bullet
**Room of Swords
Lookism
**Unordinary
Refund High School
Super Secret
Tower of God
*Dying to do
~Group Rps Welcome

~Danganronpa
~Detroit Become Human
Fallout Games
Elder Scrolls Games
Prey
Pokemon
I'll make them later ._.

The fandoms you put here, are they fandoms you want to do because of certain characters or are just an RP like the fandom or set within it's universe enough? (AKA are you looking for cannon characters or OCs in your fandom roleplays)?

Idea Idea
In the expectations tab it says this, but I don't play with canon characters.
I see. Sorry, must've missed that part. You have some interesting fandoms then. How would you do something like "chuunibyoou" or "armed girls machievelism" as a fandom? Those seem like mostly character-centered stories to me, so I'd love to know how you'd (in general) go about doing a roleplay for one of those.

Idea Idea
Good question:
For one like Chuunibyou it’d basically be the same thing with different characters. I find the idea itself of chuunibyou interesting enough for its own raps. Plus the segments where “fight scenes” occur could be comedic to act out. Armed Girls Machiavellism would be a similar plot as well, different characters. School with a bunch of girls (or guys if a reverse scenario was played) would have weapons, delinquents get sent there, etc. Same basic plot, different characters.

Lovely then! You seem like a rather fascinating person, so I'll send you a PM (unless you'd rather make my work easier and send me one yourself) so we can talk about whether the feeling is mutual and if it is, about sharing some roleplayin' time together XD

Hey there! I'd love to potentially plot out things for UnOrdinary or FMA, if you're still interested! You can add me on Discord @ Merily #4120

The Elder Scrolls Fandom Sounds fun. I'm most familiar with Skyrim and Morrowind, maybe we could do something in one (or both) of those settings. We already have Neloth, who was old in Morrowind and then met 200 years later in the Dragonborn DLC, so elves could work even if the Nerevarine (Being canonically immortal and such regardless of race) isn't involved. My discord is Neon_Jelly#2875, if you're interested.

I saw your pfp and I knew I had to read this! I'm interested in doing an UnOrdinary rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back