• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Im looking for partner(s). Im up for most any original plot. I dont mind romance,dark plots, drama and most any pairing. Mxf, mxm, fxf.

No writing length requirement but i do like detail. I prefer realistice photos for describing looks.

I can do fandoms but i dont like to very much because i hate not getting the characters right. But I think OC's in random world (settings) could be very fun

Harry Potter
Anita Blake Vampire hunter
Supernatural
The Witcher

*Please help create the world with me and feel free to chat OOC!!

*I prefer to rp over pm.

* playing side characters is preferred. Helps fill out the world and keep the flow going smoothly.

Few plots-
Character A is the shy new person at school/work, falls for confident character B.

Character A is gay but terrified to come out and is in love with best friend character B who is out and keeps having horrible relationships. (18+,dark theme)

Character A is caught between B and C. But cant choose. B and C are former friends that hate each other.

Character A loses a spouse and has to care for there family alone (children maybe one with a disability). Seeks help from Character B. (Nanny,friend,old flame, complete stranger)

Other interests:
*Alpha x Beta x Omega dynamics (fave)
Nerd x Boy (girl) friend for hire
Cop x Victum (Let's tell a scary story)
Ghost?

*Were-animals!!! (Always up for being furry)
Fantasy (been a while..little rusty)
Darker themes (depression,illness, anxiety...i have these so speaking from experience)
Frilly (nothing bad happens romance)

(If you have an idea please run it by me. I may love it.)

*Yes i love romance but its not a requirement.

Last edited:
Your plots seem interesting! Especially the first two, is there one you’re dying to try more than another? And do you prefer character A or B? : )

Hey!!!! I’d love to RP A or B! Heck! We could even shove them together!!! I’ve done tons of MXM so it’d be awesome to do FxF. Pm me!

Im looking for partner(s). Im up for most any original plot. I dont mind romance,dark plots, drama and most any pairing. Mxf, mxm, fxf.

No writing length requirement but i do like detail. I prefer realistice photos for describing looks.

I can do fandoms but i dont like to very much because i hate not getting the characters right.

*Please help create the world with me and feel free to chat OOC!!

*I prefer to rp over pm.

* playing side characters is preferred. Helps fill out the world and keep the flow going smoothly.

Few plots-
Character A is the shy new person at school/work, falls for confident character B.

Character A is gay but terrified to come out and is in love with best friend character B who is out and keeps having horrible relationships. (18+,dark theme)

Character A is a hunter for hire of exotic creatures. Character B is a rich vigilante that trys to stops them every time.

Character A is caught between B and C. But cant choose. B and C are former friends that hate each other.

Character A is a genetic experiment being kept for the Military by a private lab run by Character B. (Super solider,were wolf,what ever genetic magic we decide).

Character A loses a spouse and has to care for there family alone (children maybe one with a disability). Seeks help from Character B. (Nanny,friend,old flame, complete stranger)

other interests:
nerd x boy (girl) friend for hire

Were-animals
Apocalypse
Fantasy (been a while..little rusty)
Darker themes "depression,illness, anxiety...i have these so speaking from experience)
Frilly nothing bad happens romance (who needs drama all the time?)

*If you have an idea please run it by me. I may love it.

*Yes i love romance but its not a requirement.
I'd like to do the genetic experiment one with you. (prefareably with me being A)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back