• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partners

MortuusDraco said:
I'd like to rp with you. Death note sounds like a good fandom rp although I'd like to do a fantasy rp
Fantasy is actually my biggest and most practiced thing to RP so that works :)

hey :)

i'd be interested in Star Wars, Eragon, Mortal Instruments or Percy Jackson when it comes to fandoms but i can also do anything Fantasy/mythology related like Vampires, demons and other things like that. ^^

I play mostly Females and can add side characters if necessary.

Hello! I'm new to this site, I joined just a little bit ago actually, but I am looking for someone to RP with. I've been RPing for years now, but haven't within the last year and am dying to get back into it. I'm not too familiar with any of the fandoms you mentioned, but I'm sure that we could come up with something to interest us both.

Hello! I probably need to update the post but i'm not solely limited to fandoms! I in fact mainly do nearly any kind of fantasy. I also really enjoy working together to find something we will both be interested with. Ill PM you :)

You've got me interested with Soul Eater or Percy Jackson! I do two or more paragraphs usually, depending what I get. Feel free to pm me - I can't pm yet, just joined and stuff.

Hi!

I would like to work something out with you! As of this moment I can't send PMs yet, but if you could send me one, that'd be great.

Hi! I would love to try a PJ RP with you, if you'd like. I'm not able to PM quite yet, but if you could throw me a PM, I'd love to discuss some ideas with you. ^.^

Would you be interested in a vampire x half vampire half human? I can play either character. I do have the makings of a plot.

I would so love to do the Guardian Angel x Human pairing, or the Vampire x Human one. And I'm a sucker for romance. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back