• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partners

Valen

Returning Lord
Hello everyone! Im looking for 1 on 1 Partners to roleplay with and I'm very open when it comes to plots, scenes, characters ETC. I have mainly done Fantasy and Fandoms But am again very open as long as It interests me.

Specifically I am looking for Females to Roleplay with as Romance is something I very much enjoy. I do require that if you are wanting to have romance in our RP, that you are at least 18 years old. I also really enjoy Casual/Detailed Roleplayers. I don't expect paragraphs every post but I do put the best into my parts of the RP and I expect my partners to do the same. I also understand everyone has a life and I reply as soon as I can with the Time I have, Once a day is nowhere close to an issue for me. I prefer mainly playing My Male Lead character but am able to play other side characters in the story. Basically I like playing the characters my partner is conversing/ Battling/ etc. with so Its Not one or the other typing out a full dialogue or Event

I also enjoy coming up with plots with my partner but Ill also put up some plots to catch more people's eye in the future.

Rules

-No God Moding

-At least one post a day

-Please don't lie to me. If you lose interest tell me or let's work out how we can improve each others writing or the story/plot we are doing. Nothing makes me more upset when someone gives me half effort responses over a few days and often replies to other threads, its easy to tell.

-Again, if you lose interest simply tell me. We can work to fix the issue or we can quit the rp without issue.

-Dont be afraid to have a lot of OOC discussion. It's great making friends and talk about our issues some times

Current Fandoms I Know

-Sword Art Online

-Highschool DxD*

-Future Diaries

-Ajin, Demi Human

- Soul Eater

- One Punch Man

- Death Note

- Star Wars

-Lucifer (TV Series)

- Zombie Related -Resident Evil/Prototype(Videogame)

- Eragon

- Mortal Instruments

- Limitless (Tv Series and Movie)

- Dexter (The TV series)

-Percy Jackson

-Guild Hunter Series

Im sure there are more but these are just off the top of my head.

Pairings

Angel x Demon

Guardian Angel x Human

Demon x Demon Hunter

Demon x Contracted Human

Part Demon/Angel

Werewolf x Vampire

Werewolf x Werewolf

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Deity x Deity

Deity x Human

Killer X Detective

Also if anyone knows how to make post fancy on this site like with the spoilers and the other tools to organize things please show me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes yes~~

I'm a part of a lot of these fandoms actually (though sadly I'm kind of stuck in the middle of some of the animes) but I would love to start a roleplay with you if you would like~ ^-^

Warning though I have fumbley fingers so...typos happen a lot eheh...

I would like to rp with you, but I'm not too familiar with any of those fandoms aside from death note. Though I am also interested in fantasy rps if you're still looking.

Oh I love Future Diary and Highschool DxD. Percy Jackson, Sword Art Online, and Deathnote are alright. I wouldn't mind those

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]Yes yes~~
I'm a part of a lot of these fandoms actually (though sadly I'm kind of stuck in the middle of some of the animes) but I would love to start a roleplay with you if you would like~ ^-^

Warning though I have fumbley fingers so...typos happen a lot eheh...

[/QUOTE]
I would love to Roleplay with you :) I currently do not have access to PM

RiversEdge said:
I would like to rp with you, but I'm not too familiar with any of those fandoms aside from death note. Though I am also interested in fantasy rps if you're still looking.
Definitely, I'm ready to plot whenever you want!

Naninator said:
Oh I love Future Diary and Highschool DxD. Percy Jackson, Sword Art Online, and Deathnote are alright. I wouldn't mind those
Sounds great!

[QUOTE="Dante the Fallen]I would love to Roleplay with you :) I currently do not have access to PM

[/QUOTE]
If I PM you it should let you message back. I have to do something at the moment though but I'll message you soon.

[QUOTE="Nyxxa Stone]If I PM you it should let you message back. I have to do something at the moment though but I'll message you soon.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great :)

[QUOTE="Dante the Fallen]That's Great I would love to plan and plot with you!

[/QUOTE]
Great! Send me a PM? :)

[QUOTE="Dante the Fallen]Sounds great!

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty, do you want me to pm so we can talk about it?

One Punch Man? I'll bite, maybe we can work something out!

Also I'm new, haha. So if you want to rp, could you PM me first? Thanks :)

[QUOTE="Dante the Fallen]Yes, It seems to be complicated though. If you think we can make it work then :)

[/QUOTE]
As long as I put my mind to it, anything could work, I like death note, I've seen the series at least twice.

SomaFel said:
As long as I put my mind to it, anything could work, I like death note, I've seen the series at least twice.
Same id say 3-4 for me. Definitely worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back