• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partner(s)!

-Yuko-

1x1 Partners Wanted; MxM Preferred for Romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there!

You can call me Saiso if you'd like. Anyways, I'm looking for a partner! Preferably long-term. Here are some of my rules! Don't worry, I'm not too strict, hahah.

[1] When it comes to starters, I typically like at least 4+ sentences. Now it doesn't have to be a giant book, but just a few sentences, or half a paragraph is fine!

[2] I do like good grammar, punctuation and spelling, but that doesn't mean it's required. Just so long as the replies are readable, there's nothing to worry about!

[3] I do have some other responsibilities outside of roleplay. I also don't always receive email notifications until about 10-20mins after you've sent your response(anyone know how I could fix this?). Also, don't be afraid to nudge me a bit, I don't get upset/annoyed/etc., very easily

[4] I will only play as male. I'm just more comfortable with it, sorry if you hoped I'd play females ^^;

Now for some genres/fandoms I love!

Action/Adventure
Comedy
Fantasy
Horror
Romance
Mystery
Tragedy
----------
The Adventures of Sinbad
Attack on Titan
Bleach
Mystic Messenger
Sword Art Online
God Eater
Naruto
Fairy Tail

I also do (MxM) and (MxF), so don't be afraid to ask me anything about pairings, or any other concerns or if you have any ideas for a roleplay!

I hope to hear from some of ya! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a PM! I don't bite ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back