• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partner(s) for loose idea

Neal Caffrey

Right-Hand Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am Neal/Caffrey/Carter (they/he). A little bit about me:

• I am 25 and prefer to rp with people over 18 (some exceptions can be made)
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly (I am a member of the community myself)
  • I prefer shorter, more rapid responses rather than long, drawn out ones. I love dialogue and action.
  • I also love angst and dark themes, and I get bored with too much fluff.
  • I am a full time mental health counselor, and I also have a lot of health issues, so I will sometimes disappear for a few days. Feel free to check in/bump me if I'm not responding!
Okay, now for the idea:

I am currently looking for a partner or two partners for a plot in which my character is magically/legally bound to another and has to do their bidding. I am thinking that my character will be used to try to manipulate or trap another character whom they develop feelings for.

If you are interested, please let me know! I would be down for doing this with either one person or two (one as the character doing the commanding and the other as the love interest). I would love to develop a plot with someone!

Hi! If no one else has messaged you yet, this sounds really interesting! I'm 20 and a member of the LGBTQIA+ community and this sounds really interesting! I'd be down to do this either just us 2 or someone else as well! I've done an RP with 3 people before and it was really fun so I am sorta interested in that and love the start of the plot! I'd be okay with any of those characters!

Hi! If no one else has messaged you yet, this sounds really interesting! I'm 20 and a member of the LGBTQIA+ community and this sounds really interesting! I'd be down to do this either just us 2 or someone else as well! I've done an RP with 3 people before and it was really fun so I am sorta interested in that and love the start of the plot! I'd be okay with any of those characters!
Awesome! We'll see if anyone wants to join as a third character and go from there!

Do you have more information on the plot? Is the love interest for the manipulator or the manipulated?

I would like to express my potential interest if you both decide to bring in a third player to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back