• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Original Character role play with sandbox tendencies!

kajidragon

local crackhead
Hello there! My name is Kaji, I'm a female, nineteen, live in the EST timezone, and have a plethora of original characters I'd love to get out there! I've been role playing for eight years off and on, and don't mind using other means to role play (discord, google docs, etc)

-I am looking for someone who is literate, I prefer about a paragraph to two paragraphs of a reply. (No one-sentence replies please!)
-I prefer doing original character role plays, I'm not a huge fan of doing fandom RP's!
-Sandbox and world-building is something I absolutely adore, so I would prefer to have that going on! I don't particularly mind what era or setting the RP is in, but i do like fantasy.
-Grammar and correct punctuation is important (aka I don't like when people use *example* or 'example' to state an action or sentence!) so it is a must that you use proper grammar.
-I'm very open to ideas! If you have a plot idea or setting you want to talk about I am open to chatting!
-I love OOC conversations because I prefer to become friends with the other person in the RP. Tossing pictures, memes, or songs that remind us of our characters is something I love doing.
-RPing male and female or non-binary characters is preferred, I tend to not like to stick with just role playing one gender!
-I am LGBTQ+ friendly! Doing MXM, FXF, MXF, or any other pairing is perfectly fine with me.
-On that note, while I do love a good romance I do want a plot do be involved. Romance is not necessary, but I prefer a good plot-line to be established. However, if the characters hit it off then I'm all for shipping them together.
-I use 3rd person to write!

Hope to meet you soon! :^D

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to discuss an RP with you, and with your rules I can agree, I am also a huge Fantasy/Sci-fi fan, and Romance is something I am good with but is not needed. (Preferred though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back