• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for oldies for a slow moving group.

Roleplay Theme/Plot

• The 'Verse's Edge

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • To The North

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Excellent, more seniors join the group. Werther's original anyone? :p

With the number of people who are posting, it might be worth actually setting up a sub group specially for slow moving RPs. Not sure if this site does that though.

Hi all, would you be able to enter your recent votes into the poll attached to this thread?

I have a lot of responses in Discord but I will find this easier to track everyone this way.

As we stand now, it's 3 votes for the Verse's Edge and 1 vote for To The North.

I'll keep the poll open to allow everyone time to think it over.

Last edited:
Well, poll is in. We will be doing the The 'Verses Edge. I'll set to work getting the universe fleshed out and on paper, then we can open things up for character creation.

If you were only interested in the To The North storyline and won't be joining for The Verse's Edge, do not lose heart. I had a lot of ideas for To The North and will work on it while I run the space plot.

After the financial end of year deadlines, I'll have a little more time to dedicate to writing and I'll open up the second rp. Let me know if you want to be tagged when that comes about!

Everyone else, hang tight. I'll get to work and post later this week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back