• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for OC roleplay

kajidragon

local crackhead
Hello there! I haven’t posted in here for a hot minute but since my state is under quarantine and I have a hankering for roleplay I thought to jump back in!

I’m gonna slap my little intro I did in my notes for a different site here!

Hello there! My name is Bri and I am nineteen years old and on EST time. I hope everyone is doing well during this time in our lives. I have gotten bored and want to jump into roleplaying again! I am in college which has moved online, but I do tend to be busy in the mornings because due to my classes. I am looking for a 1x1 RP that we can world build on and character create! I have 8 years of roleplay experience and write in third person with a one to two paragraph response. I consider myself to be literate in my roleplay so I am looking for someone who is semi-literate or above! I do prefer romance being in the roleplay as I am a sucker for it and love paring characters together.

I do have a few rules before I delve into the specifics.

1. 18 and up please! I’m almost 20 so Id
2. Don't ghost me please.
3. I only do Discord.
4. OOC chats are a must, I draw fanart of characters I roleplay and my partner's characters as well! I like to send memes and songs that remind me of the characters. Overall I like to have a connection with the person I am roleplaying with.
5. Responses within the week.

I prefer to roleplay original characters only as I tend to have better muse for those types of roleplays than the fandom ones. Also I am okay with MxM, FxF, and FxM!! I’m even okay with NBXNB or etc! I do prefer to roleplay with females but I am open to anything!

Now onto the plots and prompts I would adore to do! (Feel free to suggest anything to me, I am open-minded)

Enemies/Rivals to lovers
Demon and Human
Fake Relationship
Band Mates
Opposites Attract
Royalty
Time Travel

I am certainly open to many more prompts as well! Those are just the ones bouncing in my head at the moment. I tend to create a character for different roleplays so I hope you don't mind character building and creation! I prefer to roleplay in modern or semi-modern settings and love fantasy. I also prefer to roleplay humanistic characters, monster or animal traits are okay though!

Okay, I believe that is everything that I want to mention! I hope this piqued your interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

i am indeed also a crackhead who enjoys exactly what you do.....almost to a eerie degree.... and very similar experience in writing. i've been writing, rping, for about 8-9 years (unforunately) so i also write in great detail.. so huge paragraphs, nothing less than 4 paragraphs LMAO we should def talk!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back