• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for MxM Roleplayers! (Ignore post Count)

Awkwardly_Anonymous

Smol Bean Samwise
Hello everyone! You can call me Nonnie or Anonie whichever you prefer or if you want to call me something else go right ahead ^^

Requirements:
1. I only do MxM/BxB Pairings in roleplays. I am not really comfortable roleplaying FxF, just because of personal experiences and preferences and Male pairings are the only really think I'm comfortable with. I'm sorry!!! The ONLY time I will do a MxF is if its fandom, and if we do that I'll most likely ask to double up, but honestly, I jut really want MxM

2. For roleplay length, honestly I don't really have a preference? I mean, I would prefer not to have it where I write this long ass paragraph and put so much effort into it and then I have my partner reply with "he smiles." LIKE COME ON PEOPLE THATS JUST BORING!!!!! My minimum is about 4 lines, but I would prefer at least a paragraph for replies, because the more detail you give me the more I enjoy ^^. Honestly, after that you can go as far as you want just try not to write me a book XD Probably 4-5 paragraphs at most!!!! Also, you don't have to reply every single minute. There will be days where I get busy and I might not be able to reply so lets try and be civil. If you don't reply for more than four days, then please message me so I know you aren't dead or something.

3. Triggers: I Do not have any triggers what so ever. Honestly it takes a lot to bug me considering my best friend and I roleplay so really weird shit sometimes XDD (Not kinky just more gorey/horror stuff) So honestly, I am okay with anything. If something comes up and I do feel uncomfortable with it then I will mention it to you and I hope you respect my wishes. Also! If you have triggers, PLEASE TELL ME!!! I do not want to find out later that you have triggers when we have started to roleplay and then start something because 1. I don't want anyone uncomfortable while roleplaying with me, and 2. its causing drama that could of been resolved before we even started, so please let me know!!! XDDDDD

4. Fluffiness vs Drama: Honestly, I love fluffy stuff. I love seeing characters together and being happy and having moments, but I don't like them ALL the time. I like the drama and the build of the relationships unless I really like the couple and then I'll just throw my character at the other persons OC. XDDD

5. Grammar and Spelling: Honestly, you don't have to be perfect with your grammar. I do prefer correct spelling, but I know people make mistakes. It happens! But please, I want to be able to understand and read your reply because if I don't understand or can't read the reply I wont because to reply decently back and then we'll both get confused. XDD

5. I prefer to do Roleplays in PMs. I'm just not comfortable in threads and I dont really like other social sites sorry :/

6. And this is a new one. Lately, most of my roleplayers have just disappeared without a trace, and haven't told me anything about if they don't wanna do it anymore or what not. Please. If you don't want to roleplay anymore TELL ME! I hate waiting all the time and then you reply once every month and get my hopes up all over again. Just spare me please.

What I'm looking for Craving:
** This means I'm really craving it. The more stars the more craving XD
And the bolded character is the one I prefer to play! But I will switch if you really want to play the other character but thats the one I prefer playing

Ideas:
Prince x Knight***
Bullied x Bully
Brother x Older brothers friend**
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Best friend x Best Friend
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
And honestly I love all fantasy/medieval roleplays or sci-fi rolplays so if you have any Ideas please let me know!

Fandoms:
Free:
Haru x Makoto***
Haru x OC
Makoto x OC*
Nagisa x Rei

Junjou Romantica:
Misaki x Usagi
Haru x Nowaki

Sekiiachi Hatsukoi:
Onodera x Takano***
Kisa x Yukina

Supernatural:
Dean x Castiel
Sam x Gabriel
Sam x Castiel (cause why not-)

Love Stage:
Izumi x Ryouma***

Voltron:
Keith x Shiro***
Keith x Lance**

Riverdale:
Jughead x Archie

THE ONLY STRAIGHT PAIRINGS I WILL DO ARE:
Natsu x Lucy - Fairytail
Fionna x Marshall Lee - Adventure time
Maka x Soul - Soul eater
Elizabeth x Melodias - Seven Deadly Sins
Chat Noir x Ladybug - Miraculous Ladybug

And some other fandoms that I like that we could maybe do are:
The Walking Dead
The Legend Of Zelda
Alice in Wonderland
Adventure Time
Super Lovers
Yuri!!! On Ice
Mystic Messenger

Please reply here or PM me if you are interested! ^^ I would love to find people to roleplay with AND I would love to make new friends!

Last edited:
I'd love to roleplay with you. I'm down to roleplay in multiple fandoms you've listed above and your ideas are great! I saw the Prince x Knight had three stars and that seems like it'd be fun to do. Maybe with Makoto and Haru or Izumi and Ryouma, I mean Izumi already looks like a prince since he's so adorable but yeah, I'd love to give it a try.

I'd love to roleplay with you. I'm down to roleplay in multiple fandoms you've listed above and your ideas are great! I saw the Prince x Knight had three stars and that seems like it'd be fun to do. Maybe with Makoto and Haru or Izumi and Ryouma, I mean Izumi already looks like a prince since he's so adorable but yeah, I'd love to give it a try.

Hello! Thank you I appreciate the compliment! ^^

And oh my god, I never thought of combining the two together! We should totally do that and we can discuss which pairing we can do ^^ please PM me and we can discuss more in there!

Hello!
I read through your post and think that I'm interested in role-playing with you. I do hope that you're still open to doing a Prince x Knight RP :3

Hello there !
My name is iKimchi. (I know it’s food, but it’s so good, just like me. Jk jk.)

I can deal with all of your requirements as I don’t see any unreasonable ones at first sight. For triggers, well I don’t really have any as long as you don’t play the perfect goodie-two-shoes. Please, don’t. T_T But besides that I don’t think I have anything that I really dislike considering a storyline.

For the Ideas I’m interested in:
> Brother x Older Brothers friend
> Best Friend x Best Friend
> Demon x Human (depends)

I’d do a fandom but I really suck at playing an existing character so I’ll be leaving that open for now. Though If you want we could do a take on original characters in the Super Lovers fandom.

Hello! ^^ its nice to meet you! Im Nonnie or Anonie! Which ever you prefer!

Please PM me and we can discuss more in there ^^ but the brother x brother best friend is pretty interesting so maybe that one?

Anonie, hi! I'm Spades. Um, I'm interested in your best friend x best friend plot and your prince x knight plot. I'll PM you straightaway if you say you're interested.

Also, not trying to pressure you into anything, but just giving a suggestion because fandom, if you like Free, try the parody 50 Percent Off! I promise it's great.

Anonie, hi! I'm Spades. Um, I'm interested in your best friend x best friend plot and your prince x knight plot. I'll PM you straightaway if you say you're interested.

Also, not trying to pressure you into anything, but just giving a suggestion because fandom, if you like Free, try the parody 50 Percent Off! I promise it's great.

Hello! Yes Im very interested and maybe we can combine those two if you want ^^ please PM me and we'll discuss more!!!

And ive watched that its hilarious XD

I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you, I dont have preferences to the story but I'm not familiar with any of those fandoms
Do you have something you're itching to fill right now?

I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you, I dont have preferences to the story but I'm not familiar with any of those fandoms
Do you have something you're itching to fill right now?

Hello! I have some other ideas as well! So if you want to PM me we can discuss more there ^^

Hello everyone! You can call me Nonnie or Anonie whichever you prefer or if you want to call me something else go right ahead ^^

Requirements:
1. I only do MxM/BxB Pairings in roleplays. I am not really comfortable roleplaying FxF, just because of personal experiences and preferences and Male pairings are the only really think I'm comfortable with. I'm sorry!!! The ONLY time I will do a MxF is if its fandom, and if we do that I'll most likely ask to double up, but honestly, I jut really want MxM

2. For roleplay length, honestly I don't really have a preference? I mean, I would prefer not to have it where I write this long ass paragraph and put so much effort into it and then I have my partner reply with "he smiles." LIKE COME ON PEOPLE THATS JUST BORING!!!!! My minimum is about 4 lines, but I would prefer at least a paragraph for replies, because the more detail you give me the more I enjoy ^^. Honestly, after that you can go as far as you want just try not to write me a book XD Probably 4-5 paragraphs at most!!!! Also, you don't have to reply every single minute. There will be days where I get busy and I might not be able to reply so lets try and be civil. If you don't reply for more than four days, then please message me so I know you aren't dead or something.

3. Triggers: I Do not have any triggers what so ever. Honestly it takes a lot to bug me considering my best friend and I roleplay so really weird shit sometimes XDD (Not kinky just more gorey/horror stuff) So honestly, I am okay with anything. If something comes up and I do feel uncomfortable with it then I will mention it to you and I hope you respect my wishes. Also! If you have triggers, PLEASE TELL ME!!! I do not want to find out later that you have triggers when we have started to roleplay and then start something because 1. I don't want anyone uncomfortable while roleplaying with me, and 2. its causing drama that could of been resolved before we even started, so please let me know!!! XDDDDD

4. Fluffiness vs Drama: Honestly, I love fluffy stuff. I love seeing characters together and being happy and having moments, but I don't like them ALL the time. I like the drama and the build of the relationships unless I really like the couple and then I'll just throw my character at the other persons OC. XDDD

5. Grammar and Spelling: Honestly, you don't have to be perfect with your grammar. I do prefer correct spelling, but I know people make mistakes. It happens! But please, I want to be able to understand and read your reply because if I don't understand or can't read the reply I wont because to reply decently back and then we'll both get confused. XDD

What I'm looking for Craving:
** This means I'm really craving it. The more stars the more craving XD
And the bolded character is the one I prefer to play! But I will switch if you really want to play the other character but thats the one I prefer playing

Ideas:
Prince x Knight***
Bullied x Bully
Brother x Older brothers friend**
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Best friend x Best Friend
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
And honestly I love all fantasy/medieval roleplays or sci-fi rolplays so if you have any Ideas please let me know!

Fandoms:
Free:
Haru x Makoto***
Haru x OC
Makoto x OC*
Nagisa x Rei

Junjou Romantica:
Misaki x Usagi
Haru x Nowaki

Sekiiachi Hatsukoi:
Onodera x Takano***
Kisa x Yukina

Supernatural:
Dean x Castiel
Sam x Gabriel
Sam x Castiel (cause why not-)

Love Stage:
Izumi x Ryouma***

Voltron:
Keith x Shiro***
Keith x Lance**

Riverdale:
Jughead x Archie

THE ONLY STRAIGHT PAIRINGS I WILL DO ARE:
Natsu x Lucy - Fairytail
Fionna x Marshall Lee - Adventure time
Maka x Soul - Soul eater
Elizabeth x Melodias - Seven Deadly Sins
Chat Noir x Ladybug - Miraculous Ladybug

And some other fandoms that I like that we could maybe do are:
The Walking Dead
The Legend Of Zelda
Alice in Wonderland
Adventure Time
Super Lovers
Yuri!!! On Ice
Mystic Messenger

Please reply here or PM me if you are interested! ^^ I would love to find people to roleplay with AND I would love to make new friends!
Alright! I'll send one ASAP.
Alright! I'll send one ASAP.
Alright! ^^

I feel like I have some odd obsession here /D
I love your idea of a prince X knight though I have a feeling I love it because I have a prince character I've been itching to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back