• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for MxM Roleplayers! (Ignore post Count)

Hello! Are you interested in roleplaying?

Yes, yes... I had a small idea pertaining to your Prince x Knight idea, moving that over to being with Legend of Zelda. Perhaps Princess Zelda was actually a guy? That way it's the MxM Prince x Knight, along with some fandom... Have you played Breath of the Wild yet?

Ah! That would be awesome! ^^ and yes I have played it, I havent beaten ganon yet though-

Haha, I'm in the process of playing it. I only just started on the quest to defeat the divine beasts. I don't know if there's a point where Zelda more or less joins you out in the wild or not, but if not, we could change some things. Instead of playing in the time most of the game play occurs in, perhaps we could to the 100 years before, with maybe OC's so there's no pressure getting the personalities right?

Haha, I'm in the process of playing it. I only just started on the quest to defeat the divine beasts. I don't know if there's a point where Zelda more or less joins you out in the wild or not, but if not, we could change some things. Instead of playing in the time most of the game play occurs in, perhaps we could to the 100 years before, with maybe OC's so there's no pressure getting the personalities right?

Sure if you want? ^^

Alright! My discord is Noivian #8351 and I should be on the RPN Discord server if you want to look for me there. We can do more planning on there if you like ^.^

Ah for some reason I cant connect to the RPN discord server. I do prefer PM as I said in the thread so if its okay could we discuss there?

Ah for some reason I cant connect to the RPN discord server. I do prefer PM as I said in the thread so if its okay could we discuss there?

terribly sorry! I got this thread mixed with a different thread where they wanted to do only Discord. I'll send you a PM shortly.

I would love to do a Junjou Romantica with Hiro and Nowaki if you want. : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back