• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for MxM Roleplayers! (Ignore post Count)

Hi there! I'd love to RP. Would you mind sending me a PM so we can talk details? c: I am new to the site, but not to RPing. I've been RPing for several years now. I'd prefer to discuss things in private, hence the PMing! :'>

I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you. Most of my rpcs are incredibly gay, and I find it increasingly difficult to find rp partners who don't have the majority straight characters. SO it'd be great to rp with you.

I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you. Most of my rpcs are incredibly gay, and I find it increasingly difficult to find rp partners who don't have the majority straight characters. SO it'd be great to rp with you.

Awesome! And I know its so hard cause everyone usually does MxF! Please pm me with what you would like to do for the roleplay? ^^

Hello, how are you? :) I'm interested in Brother x Older brother's friend and the Demon x Human pairing.

Any pairings (not fandoms) you're not already doing that you're interested in doing. Or maybe any plots you've been wanting to try but haven't found the right partner for them yet?

Any pairings (not fandoms) you're not already doing that you're interested in doing. Or maybe any plots you've been wanting to try but haven't found the right partner for them yet?

Well i havent done a kidnapped roleplay, or a lot of the demon x angel/human or angel x human roleplay. But I also have a plot for the best friends that I havent found the right partner for it yet. Which would you prefer to out of all the pairings ^.^

Well i havent done a kidnapped roleplay, or a lot of the demon x angel/human or angel x human roleplay. But I also have a plot for the best friends that I havent found the right partner for it yet. Which would you prefer to out of all the pairings ^.^

Hmm. Pm me the best friends plot, and any other plots you may have for those other pairings and I'll see which one calls to me the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back