• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for many rp partners doing Fandoms, AU, and original plots!

RuiNightmare

Anime Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello my lovelies, you can call me Rui or just RuiNightmare. Either way I am new to this site and I am ready to get down to writing some awesome stories with you all. Either way let's get down to business shall we?

What I won't do:
I am not a fan of smut or anything of such nature it's just how I am even though I am an adult. Also if you like that it's fine I'm not one to judge. So the one obvious thing is I won't do sexual based scenes or rp's in general. Romance is fine but fade to black scenes for this girl here. If you don't like that then I might not be the partner you're looking for.

I will not RP with anyone under the age of 18 since I am a 34 female it makes sense I'd prefer partners adult and up. Thank you for understanding.

Lastly I do not use real face claims to me that's just weird as hell using another a real person's picture off the net.

Things I want in my partner:
Someone whose open to many ideas

A person who contributes to the story alongside me

I'd also like a person whose able to reply multiple times a day(I know IRL comes first hehe)

Also someone who doesn't mind being my friend and making plots, ideas, and talking over discord text chat.

Also a person who does not mind roleplaying in PM's only. My reason for this is if one of us goes MIA for a while due to IRL the story will be moved to the inactive zone.

Lastly a partner who uses Discord to talk OOC with me. After all I love plotting and discussing ideas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the fun stuff(Ideas, and cravings):

Fandom based RP's:

Tales of Zestiria:
SoreyXRose

The idea I had in mind is Semi Au and also following the game lore as well. And it can take place a year before the final battle or maybe a couple years or more after. But I absolutely love pairing these two together <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sword Art Online:
This one would focus on more of using original characters almost in Au. I have a story in mind I'd really like to do and a nice semi plot. If it doesn't seem to be up anyone's alley we can try another type of RP.

As for the plot here it is:
An avid gamer and also a university college graduate Lin(MC) thought he had found the job of his dreams by being selected as a side developer and designer for the SAO project by Akihiko Kayaba. He also had been selected as a hidden GM disguised as a normal player to catch glitches from within the game itself. But upon logging in with the thousands of players. He along with them suddenly found himself trapped within the death game except for one major factor. His GM powers had been stripped of him yet his status as an immortal object had not and that meant he could not die trapped within the game even if he wanted to. Now very much afraid and going by his player name Zero he ended up isolating himself from others and working alone to clear the game. After spending days seeing players die around him left and right and him unable to free himself by suicide soon the mental damage from the situation had sent him into a state of depression. This is where your character comes in(If your character is a female we can have a MXF relationship develop between the two. If they're male we can have more of a best friends thing eventually happen between them both) after about eight months into the death game and they begin to take notice of Lin hanging in the back constantly alone by himself while plans are being discussed on how to clear floors. This is just the base idea so far we can come up with more to add to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saint Seiya
Now while this one is not considered on the mainstream side compared to Sword Art Online. It is still easily one of my favorite anime series if not my top number one favorite due to the Greek mythology it has. Now I also don't have a particular plot for this one but to those who are familiar with the series perhaps we can come up with one together? I'd prefer OC's as well and an Au made up still following the base of the story.
Now for the original Ideas and cravings:

Genre cravings I have:

Fantasy
Action
Romance(Must include other genres and not be pure romance or I get bored)
Adventure
Fantasy/Sci-fi
Along with many more I am unable to recall. If anything ask me and the worst is I can say that's not my cup of tea or I might say yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for original plots I'll update this topic for those later for now I need partners if anything we can brainstorm for sure! So if this catches anyone's eyes Please PM me and don't reply here thanks!

daily bump up. Still looking for partners PM me if you have any plots or genres you think I might like! :D

teehee another bump -boop- still looking for some more partners ;-; someone anyone LOVE ME!!! JK lol but PM if interested

Hiya ! If this is still open, could we maybe do Sorey x Rose? :0 I’ve been replaying the game and am in such a ToZ mood haha

Hello my lovelies, you can call me Rui or just RuiNightmare. Either way I am new to this site and I am ready to get down to writing some awesome stories with you all. Either way let's get down to business shall we?

What I won't do:
I am not a fan of smut or anything of such nature it's just how I am even though I am an adult. Also if you like that it's fine I'm not one to judge. So the one obvious thing is I won't do sexual based scenes or rp's in general. Romance is fine but fade to black scenes for this girl here. If you don't like that then I might not be the partner you're looking for.

I will not RP with anyone under the age of 18 since I am a 34 female it makes sense I'd prefer partners adult and up. Thank you for understanding.

Lastly I do not use real face claims to me that's just weird as hell using another a real person's picture off the net.

Things I want in my partner:
Someone whose open to many ideas

A person who contributes to the story alongside me

I'd also like a person whose able to reply multiple times a day(I know IRL comes first hehe)

Also someone who doesn't mind being my friend and making plots, ideas, and talking over discord text chat.

Also a person who does not mind roleplaying in PM's only. My reason for this is if one of us goes MIA for a while due to IRL the story will be moved to the inactive zone.

Lastly a partner who uses Discord to talk OOC with me. After all I love plotting and discussing ideas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the fun stuff(Ideas, and cravings):

Fandom based RP's:

Tales of Zestiria:
SoreyXRose

The idea I had in mind is Semi Au and also following the game lore as well. And it can take place a year before the final battle or maybe a couple years or more after. But I absolutely love pairing these two together <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sword Art Online:
This one would focus on more of using original characters almost in Au. I have a story in mind I'd really like to do and a nice semi plot. If it doesn't seem to be up anyone's alley we can try another type of RP.

As for the plot here it is:
An avid gamer and also a university college graduate Lin(MC) thought he had found the job of his dreams by being selected as a side developer and designer for the SAO project by Akihiko Kayaba. He also had been selected as a hidden GM disguised as a normal player to catch glitches from within the game itself. But upon logging in with the thousands of players. He along with them suddenly found himself trapped within the death game except for one major factor. His GM powers had been stripped of him yet his status as an immortal object had not and that meant he could not die trapped within the game even if he wanted to. Now very much afraid and going by his player name Zero he ended up isolating himself from others and working alone to clear the game. After spending days seeing players die around him left and right and him unable to free himself by suicide soon the mental damage from the situation had sent him into a state of depression. This is where your character comes in(If your character is a female we can have a MXF relationship develop between the two. If they're male we can have more of a best friends thing eventually happen between them both) after about eight months into the death game and they begin to take notice of Lin hanging in the back constantly alone by himself while plans are being discussed on how to clear floors. This is just the base idea so far we can come up with more to add to it.

Saint Seiya
Now while this one is not considered on the mainstream side compared to Sword Art Online. It is still easily one of my favorite anime series if not my top number one favorite due to the Greek mythology it has. Now I also don't have a particular plot for this one but to those who are familiar with the series perhaps we can come up with one together? I'd prefer OC's as well and an Au made up still following the base of the story.
Now for the original Ideas and cravings:

Genre cravings I have:

Fantasy
Action
Romance(Must include other genres and not be pure romance or I get bored)
Adventure
Fantasy/Sci-fi
Along with many more I am unable to recall. If anything ask me and the worst is I can say that's not my cup of tea or I might say yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for original plots I'll update this topic for those later for now I need partners if anything we can brainstorm for sure! So if this catches anyone's eyes Please PM me and don't reply here thanks!
I'm down for a sci-fi i had a rp idea for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back