• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ค๐•ช โ„๐•ก โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค! (โ„™๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•ฆ๐••๐•–๐••!)

MoonBunBun

Let me sleep in a dream full of colors
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๏ฝฅ*:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏พŸ:*:โœผโœฟ โ™ก โœฟโœผ:*๏พŸ:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”​
Hello everyone! Thank you for taking your time to read this! It's summer now so I have a lot of free time and often lurking on this website! I just recently cleared out some inactive or dead rps and now on the hunt for more!

ABOUT ME
I'm 19 years old been rping for a while actually. Started back in middle school. I'm literate to advance when it comes to my responses depending on what you give me I can hit up to 900 words. I've been itching for a good rp for a while now and been doing my best to try and achieve that however, I have the misfortune of getting ghosted by people before the rp even starts :/

I love to draw and depending on the rp goes I might even draw our characters together for fun! I'm fine with ooc chatting, I'm a little shy but I tend to come around! So if you need someone who will definitely keep an rp going with fun twists or concepts then Pm me! I can rp here or on discord whatever you feel like!

ยฐ
:. *โ‚Š . โ˜† ยฐ . *โ‚Š โ˜† โœฎ ยฐ . โ˜† *โ‚Š โ˜†ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ยฐ . โ˜† โœฎใ€€ ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ยฐ . ยฐ .โ€ข.ใ€€ . โ€ข โ˜† . ยฐ .โ€ข โœฎ ยฐ:. *โ‚Š . โ˜† ยฐ .เผบเผป
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ˜…

Genres
.ยท:*ยจยจ* โ‰ˆโ˜†โ‰ˆ *ยจยจ*:ยท.
When it comes to Genres of RP, I like to this is the one thing I'm kinda easygoing with. Aside from a few notable choices regarding genres. I am open-minded I am willing to try new things. However, do not take that openness as the opportunity to try "weird" things. Such as violating guideline types of genres. I will not be interested in that type of RP. Moving on to a better note here are the genres I am okay with and ones not so much.

ยฐRomance โœ“
ยฐFantasy โœ“
ยฐAdventure โœ“
ยฐAction โœ“
ยฐMystery โœ“
ยฐHorrorโ–ก
ยฐ18+โ–ก
ยฐSlice of Lifeโ–ก
ยฐDramaโœ“
ยฐSci-fiโ–ก
ยฐMedievalโœ“
ยฐModernโ–ข
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€​
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š

โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโ€ โ‹†๏ฝกหšโƒ

โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœฟ

โ”Š โ”Š โโ‹†

โ”Š เน‘ โ”Š

โœพ โ‹† โ”Š. หš.

หšโœฝ

My Rules
.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜†.*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*.
I like to believe everyone has their own rules when it comes to RP. Some could be a little more strict than others. It is understandable everyone has the right to their own voice. I myself have rules as well. You can find them on my wall but to save you some time I'll list them here as well. The overall message for my rules is basically to respect everyone deserves it right? Just normal stuff like having patience or going to go outside my comfort zone things like that. I'm rambling on at this point so here my rules :p

โ€ขYou must be literate to advance literate. I myself and literate to adv and need my partner to be.

ยฐDo not expect 18+ content However mature and darker concepts are fine.

โ€ขHelp keep the RP alive add in fun ideas that make it exciting don't make me do all the work.

ยฐBe open tell me if you want to change something or want to add something speak to me I'm a person too no need to be scared.

โ€ขDo not spam me I am so serious nothing kills an RP for me more than spam I hate it the worse thing ever.

ยฐKeep the romance slow, When you have quick burn romances it kills and rp as well I want the characters to develop and show a bond of sorts.

ยฐ PLEASE communicate don't be dry and give one-word replies that a turn off for rp. I am so serious.

ยฐIf you aren't interested anymore then, That's okay! I understand people change or grow bored my one small request is Please tell me if you are no longer interested. Please. I don't want to keep waiting for someone who isn't going to reply.

ยฐIm very Patient when it comes to replies. However, After three weeks without a word, I'll leave
.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜†.*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*..โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜….*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜†.*
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
Plots
เฎ“เน‘โ€ขยฐโ˜…ยฐโ€ขเน‘เฎ“

Plot 1: Tales of the Everblue sea
Pairing: Pirate x Siren
Genres: Adventure, Action, Historical, Fantasy,

The year is 18XI, the Land of Yule has awoken to a new era, the interventions of automobile and trains has shaken the world to its core. Home to many creatures, Although Humans reign supreme over the mainlands traveling the ocean to get around.

[Y/C] had been in love with the seas Sailing with his adoptive Father who is the Captian of a well-known pirate ship "The Ocean heart" [Y/C] saw the crew as a family as they all knew each other. One day during a strong [Y/C] had gotten knocked overboard and in the waters with all hops lost a young girl had saved him however she didn't necessarily look human with his vision blurred all he could remember with bright blue eyes and a muffled worried voice brought him to shore. Where he was found by his father's Crew in no time. Nearly a decade had passed since then and [Y/C] now on the verge of turning Twenty finds himself in an odd position. He had recently become a Captain of a ship after his adoptive father has become gravely ill unable to set sail on the Seas again. He gave [Y/C] his title and boat as well as his crew to lead them from now own. Due to the change of leadership, a few of the crew had left seeing as [Y/C] is too young to know how to lead a ship. While most stayed loyal to [Y/C] and his father. Ever since he was a child.

Wanting his father to get well [Y/C] makes it his goal to find an ancient old treasure that legend named the Pearl Tear. Said to grow every tree hundred years within ancient old clam. However, those pearls are incredibly hard to find as they resided deep in the heart of the vast ocean. Not only that but the rumors of the pearl being brought forth also caught the interest of other pirates at sea as well. To gather information [Y/C] stops at a port city at a bar where he sees a woman from behind walking across the beach with a man. She stops and turns to the man and grabs his hand. [Y/C] makes nothing of it and eventually, he and his crew go back to their ship to set sail. However, a horrible storm erupted as they were out on the seas. It would cause the ship to crash onto an island. Thankfully no one was killed only a few injured and oddly enough among the crew washed ashore so was the woman he saw last night.

Plot 2: The hero likes Poison
Pairing: Witch x Hero
Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Drama, Mature, Romance

[Y/C] was a simple country boy who lost his village and most of his family to a group of bandits only he and his mother survived. They ran to the capital in hopes for a new life and hops to move on but all was looking down until one day a The Captain of the King's current army took the young boy and his wife in. Making [Y/C] mother his mistress and he became like a second child to the Captain. Therefore the next eleven years [Y/C] trained alongside his Adoptive father becoming well recognized by the King. Everything was going well for him. Two weeks before his Nineteenth birthday He was ordered to scope out a forest that had been reported for sightings of the beast.

When [Y/C] and a small squadron arrive they quickly realize it was a lot more than what they were told. Overpowers by Monsters all of [Y/C] squadron sacrificed themselves so that he would have a chance to live and tell what happened. Severely injured and exhausted [Y/C] only gets so far stumbling upon a cottage collapsing just within his reach. After being unconscious for so long he wakes up with bandages and most of his wounds healed all of his bloodied clothes were folded and clean. There he would see a woman walking in wavy hair black as the night red eyes with hints of orange surprised to see him up so soon. The woman tells Y/C] he had been out for at least three days and she was taking care of him.

[Y/C] can rest at the Woman's home for a few days and quickly discovers this beautiful woman is actually a witch who lives alone. Not only that but the Forrest he was told to check out is known for being a place filled with monsters and everyone knew that The woman mentions he was probably sent there for him to be killed. [Y/C] denies that fact is why wouldn't anyone wants him killed. But, soon there will be plenty more signs to show she may not be wrong.

Plot 3: Dragon's Blood
Pairing: Human x Half-blood Dragon
Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Fluff, action

[Y/C] is the first prince of the Kingdom of Dryven. As heir to the throne his father- King Igneel favors him greatly and spends extra time and attention on him more than his other siblings. Despite all the pressure on him [Y/C] is fine seeing how things in Driven were peaceful. Yet that wouldn't exact last. A week leading up to the Celebration of wyverns an annual festival dedicated to giving thanks to the great dragons that poured their blood into sacrifice, for the betterment of humanity. [Y/C] was called into the throne room by his father. When he had arrived the prince would notice another person in the throne room as well. A girl who appeared to be no older them him clutching onto a long object wrapped up tightly. It was quick to note that her eyes were lacking color as well. The king satisfied with [Y/C] appearance explained to him that this girl shall be staying with them for a while and shall be treated as a guest of honor.

Confused as to who this girl is and why she is so important. King Igneel tells him all she be revealed within time and that this girl will be a key component to his success as a king.

Within the weeks leading up to the festival, the girl and [Y/C] get to know each other a bit although she is somewhat mysterious reinforcing she will do whatever is needed to ensure his rightful throne. On the day of the festive everything was going fine fireworks partying dancing all in favors of the dragons however things quickly went south as during the final dance shadow-like beings attack destroying everything in sight. [Y/C] tried to save his family running away however his father ended up sacrificing himself so that [Y/C] along with his family can survive with the sudden death of his father he began to go in a fit rage only seeing red as he sports wings from his back and scales grew on him as well horns he had the physical appearance of a dragon and in mid rampage destroying however the only thing that could calm him was the girl from before singing to him as he reverted to his human form she handed [Y/C] a sword one of a kind saying it was his fathers dying wish.

These are just 3 of the plots I want to try if you want to do something else just hmu! I'm down to hear your ideas!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โœซ

โœซ

โœซ

โœซ

เฎ“เน‘โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ขเน‘เฎ“
So this will be simple. I have a few slots available at this time. Since I don't have anything to do :) what is outside? I don't even know anymore. If the slots feel up I'll edit it so that people coming to look for this post later won't waste their time reading it. Also please dm me!

Slot 1: [Taken]

Slot 2: [Taken]

Slot 3: [Taken]

Slot 4: [Open]

Slot 5: [Open]

Slot 6: [Open]

Slot 7: [Open]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back