• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for long-term rp partners (mlp, su, warriors, oc +) (ocxoc only)

hel sucks

π•žπ•’π•”π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•– ! 𝕑𝕣𝕒π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•žπ•– !
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
um, god i hope i write this correctly, i literally just signed up for this site lol.

so uh, hi, i'm hel, i'm a 22 yo girl and i pretty much just got back into roleplaying after like... years, after a lucky run-in with a stranger online. we've got quite the timezone disparity though, and he works long hours, so i'm looking for new partners to fill the time since i can't play with him as much as i'd like.

ik my texting style is super casual but please don't be fooled. i'm an extremely literate writer and will expect the same. it doesn't always need to be whole paragraphs (like if we're playing dialogue, one would expect it to be pretty fast paced), but i would expect you to write out paragraphs in a way that makes for a compelling read, and preferably compiling style guides for characters as to stay in-character long term.

i'm hardcore into my little pony right now (hyperfix!! those pastel ponies just do something to my brain that i can't resist), but i'm also down to rp warrior cats, steven universe, danganronpa (shame away), or any type of fully fictional world, with any type of characters- humans, anthro animals, regular animals, mechs, aliens, you name it girl. any setting, too.

i tend to suffer from a bit of worldbuilders disease so i'm always happy to play a story that involves a lot of map making, conlangs, and lore writing. i am very, very passionate when i get involved – if you catch my interest you can expect pretty much endless art of our ocs for free, including animations. i'd like to think the art is pretty good too, so maybe that would convince you lol. uh, i don't know if we're allowed to attach examples in interest check posts but you can ask to see it if you want.

as for themes, i really love slice-of-life plots on the backdrop of political/military fiction, also religious organizations/cults, "encounter with god" type things, toxic relationships, etc. but basically, if you can see political issues become entwined with personal issues, i'm happy. i'm fine with gore and grimdark and what not as long as it doesn't feel gratuitious. no sexual content pls but romance between characters is fine if it happens organically. my only big no-no is absolutely no pr*gnancy themes, not even off-handedly mentioned or off screen.

i've got a few basic plots in mind but would really prefer to talk them out in person so it doesn't feel like one person is playing the others' game. i prefer both of us playing multiple characters at once like an ensemble cast, but 1 on 1 oc is also fine. oc x oc only, except if characters come up that are integral to the lore of the world (like junko for dr, princesses for mlp)

oh uh also looking for 18+ since i'm a whole adult yikes.
um ok i think that's about it i hope this fits the convention of the site and i didnt just publicly humiliate myself thx.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back