• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SavingStar

Family Disappointment
Hello! My name is Star, and I’m on the hunt for a Genshin Impact roleplay!

I’m mostly looking for OC x Canon at the moment (open to doubling) or OC x OC, though I’d be willing to try my hand at more CC x CC plots as I transition back into the role playing world.

I’ve been told I’m rather adept at playing as Zhongli, and he’s the one I’m most comfortable writing, but I’d be willing to try anyone within reason! I’d love for my partner to counter/double as Diluc, or even Kaeya/Albedo/Xiao!

I am 20, so I’d prefer my partners to be at LEAST 17, preferably 18+ for my own comfort. I am also a full time student and work as a paramedic, so I won’t be online 24/7. Though I will try my best to get at least one reply in every day if possible.

Apologies for the late response-I’ve been offline for work reasons- but yes! If you’re still interested, shoot me a DM and we can discuss ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back