• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for FxF rp (medevial or modern)

Sunny41

Burnt sun chip flavor
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Sunny. I am 18+ years old and am hoping to find one rp partner who wouldn't mind doing a long-term rp. I am hoping to find a fellow artist so we can sketch our ocs and do silly doodles as we plan the next scene in the rp. Sketching helps me stay motivated for an rp. However, it is not required. I'm more likely to accept an rp if the person is someone I can chat outside of rp with and is deeply invested in the storytelling. Since I have responsibilities offline, I will likely only accept 1 person at this time. Someone who is also in the EST time zone would be nice.

Requirements:

1) Please be 18+ Characters must also be 18+.

2) Can reply in 3rd person perspective and with 3 or more paragraphs. At this time, I will only be doing FxF. Please note that I prefer slow burn relationships if the characters have chemistry. I like building romance rather than having it exist from the start. I'm also completely fine with just having platonic ships as I think they are extremely underrated.

3) Can contribute to possible worldbuilding and adding on ideas to the plot. If my rp partner is enthusiastic about the rp, I will be too. I have no problem sending the starter and coming up with plots but it gets tiring when I'm the only one putting in work.

4) Able to send at least 1-2 responses per week. I understand if you need longer time to reply as life happens and we all have responsibilities offline. I've had engaging rps that sadly stopped because the other person got too busy. If at any point you want to drop the rp, communicate with me. Not all rps work out and that's okay. I'm ghost friendly as well.

5) Is fine with ooc chat. I like getting to know my rp partners and possibly becoming friends. ^^ Let's make headcanons about characters, talk about what-if scenarios, and create pinterest boards (if applicable).

I currently don't have any fleshed out plots yet but we could always come up with something. My favorite genres include fantasy, mystery, and adventure. I am not good at plots that are purely slice-of-life or horror. If doing a medieval fantasy to isn't your cup of tea, I wouldn't mind doing a magical girl rp where either my oc or both of our ocs have to balance their regular adult life with having to save the world. I'm also open to hearing other ideas.

Some things I like:
* rivals to lovers trope
*knight x princess/queen
*knight x knight
*magical girl x magical girl
*magical girl x civilian she saved

Thank you for reading. Hope to chat with you soon!

Being in the EST time zone isn't required. I only mentioned that because I will be more active in the evenings in the next week or so due to work. I like trying to reply once daily if I have the energy or time and having someone in the same or in a closer time zone helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back