• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Fun RPers [ 1x1 Plots ]

Auren

7th Level Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking to develop some new characters of mine. I havent drawn them myself yet, so I'll have to use their original reference.  Though, I'll list off the plots, and already have my character ready for it. They are all going to be basically anthro-humans except for maybe one or two. This is because their natural from is as an animal, and I'll be drawing their human form. (sketchy-draws)

Rules:

1. I do about 3-5 paragraphs average a post. I find that writing less does not usually include enough information about reaction to things that have happened, and to things currently going on in order to move the plot. I will expect the same rp quality from my partner.  We might do some fast RP things depending on the scene, but generally, I prefer substance.
  2. I'll be playing a range of male/female/ungendered. I'll be sure to note which in the plot ideas below.
  3. Expect one or two posts a week maximum.  I have a job, and prioritize my Overwatch and art time over writing most nights. 
  4. I'll let you know if I lose interest in an rp before it flounders.
  5. I expect to have a collaboration of plot making from my partner. It doesn't have to be much, but I'd like you to be as invested as I am.
  6. My characters are all adopts I've gotten off of dA. I'll link to the reg reference, and once I have an rp confirmed I'll draw their humanoid form if one is not linked. 

My Wyngro characters are an exception to this, and that's because they involve a little more to them. I'll list the difference below.

[*]Romance is not instant if even available. If you try to make the rp all about romance, I will shut it down.

[*]Violence is fine.

[*]Sex is fine, we just have to follow rpn rules. Fading to black and all that. No erotica on site.

[*]Just because the characters are anthro for the purpose of character development, I'm not into the furry stuff. Just.. no thanks.

[*]Read all my rules. If you don't, I'll know once we start to RP, and I will kill the rp immediately.

[*]I expect a Character Sheet. It can be as detailed or not as you want. I just want to see Name, Gender, Background somewhere on it.

[*]My plots will be basic. I don't have any great details, but I am happy to elaborate more with lore/culture/history/worldbuilding if you are interested in a specific plot.

[*]Haven't done a full RP in a while, so you'll have to forgive me for being a tad rusty.

Anyways, plots I'd like to do:

Bolded means the plot is one I'm excited for.

Peach means it's taken.

Italics and gold means it's pending, and I have a prospective partner to rp with.

(I have more characters than what I've listed below, and I am open to ideas. Shoot me a PM if something you want is taken, or if you have a cool idea you'd like to find an rp partner for. )

Princess x Personal Guard/Soldier/Mage/Teacher/ [Insert Suggestion]

• Elizabeth - Female - Princess
  • The princess has never left her castle, and that's just how her parents like her to be. She's pampered, and she enjoys life at the castle. Though, something seems to be missing, and she isn't sure what it is. Maybe adventure? A new class? It isn't until the ball of her 21st birthday that she meets a man that seems to have the remedy to her restlessness.

Mischievous Demi-god [Insert suggestion]

• Fallon - Male - Demigod - Enjoys wearing elaborate/frilly clothes
  • Fallon has grown a bit bored over the years while attending to his father's shine, his father's followers, and fulfilling ungodly wishes for his father's favorites. He's tired of never being the god and just being the shadow of his father. So, in a bit a fun, Fallon left the shrine in search of something better to do with his time. He took to pranking unsuspecting humans, and then one of the lovely creatures caught his eye. They were different, and he was bored.

Cat Burglar x King of Thieves

• Josette - Female - Cat Burglar who just moved into town - Steals from the rich and gives to the poor
  • After just moving into town, Josette started making waves among the citizens of the city. The poor started seeing money on their doorsteps, and the rich began noticing missing trinkets in their vaults. The King of Thieves caught wing of this burglar who was doing business without his permission in his land. Obviously, a meeting of the two was necessary, but the catch was that no one knew his this burglar was. Even on the nights that the burglar had stolen while his band of thieves kept an eye out for her, this burglar was rather evasive. If he did catch her though, what would happen? 

Flower Shop Worker x Rich Person Looking for Spouse for Inheritance Reasons [ or insert your own idea]

• Diginity - Prefers Female - Flower Shop Worker - Can morph hands into different shapes, such as blades, depending on what's needed at flower shop.
  • I don't have much of a plot idea here. I'm good with suggestions if you'd like.

Fortune Teller x Beast [ or suggestion ]

• Prosper - Nongendered - Fortune Teller 
  • This is a twist on beauty and the beast.  This would be what would have happened if this fortune teller had been the first to the castle instead of beauty and how Prosper would have tried to help the beast in the best way she could. We can also add Beauty as a character later in order to create some love triangle conflict if you'd like. 

Magician Girl x Demon [ or suggestion ]

• Steffie - Female - Magician Girl
  • During one of her travels around the world doing a magic show, Steffie is tricked into a deal with a demon [or your suggestion].  She has to serve him/her as payment for her deal, and is basically made into a slave.  But what use could the demon that fulfilled what Steffie thought was an impossible deal have for a girl that could do a little illusion magic?

Wyngro

1_by_aurenbunni-daeu313.png

This is something completely different because of how Wyngro are done on dA. They are an open species which means your are free to make your own and add upgrades. In order to get upgrades, all you have to do is draw your Wyngro. It's awesome!

Because of the uniqueness of this species, I cannot make them into anthro/humans. This means that you will have to create your own Wyngro, and once it's accepted we can do RP things. I know this is a long shot, but yah never know who is into what nowadays. xD

The group on dA: Wyngro

The website: Wyngro Web

This is actually really awesome if you're already doing art on dA. Anyways, I only have the children version of the Wyngrew right now, so we wouldn't do romance things until we can grow them up. ( It takes a two week waiting period to grow them up.)  I could grow up 3 of mine right now, but I'm waiting to hash out their personalities more.  

If this interests you, please PM me and we can work on stuff.

So, I hope some of that caught your attention!  If so, either PM me or reply here.  Thanks a bunch!!

Last edited by a moderator:
* crawls up from the ground *

Why hello!  I read all of those rules!  Quite the show you be running here!!!!  I think I could pull off the princess roleplay.  I have a selection of different characters to choose from to be her tour guide of treasure hunting ^^

PM me and I'll show you

* crawls up from the ground *

Why hello!  I read all of those rules!  Quite the show you be running here!!!!  I think I could pull off the princess roleplay.  I have a selection of different characters to choose from to be her tour guide of treasure hunting ^^

PM me and I'll show you

PMed :3.

I have to agree as well. 

But I was interested in king of thieves role play and also the magical x [Suggestion]

Also I am kind of interested in the Wyngro, mostly because I just started drawing on a tablet and I need practice and friends to teach me how to.  xD

O__O have we met before? Peeps keep changing names on me, and I don't whos who anymore T___T

Dude, ALL of that sounds awesome xD  haha!!

Wygro are really awesome. And youre not obligated to draw them, but you will have to make your own and have it accepted into the group.  That way our rp will be "canon." It's totally worth it! And your drawing doesn't have to look "good" just has to look like a wyngro. xD   Plus, I appreciate all art at all levels, so I'm totally game for this and helping you with the Wyngro.

But, if that sounds like a bit much, I do prefer the king of thieves over the magician girl storyline. :3

O__O have we met before? Peeps keep changing names on me, and I don't whos who anymore T___T

Dude, ALL of that sounds awesome xD  haha!!

Wygro are really awesome. And youre not obligated to draw them, but you will have to make your own and have it accepted into the group.  That way our rp will be "canon." It's totally worth it! And your drawing doesn't have to look "good" just has to look like a wyngro. xD   Plus, I appreciate all art at all levels, so I'm totally game for this and helping you with the Wyngro.

But, if that sounds like a bit much, I do prefer the king of thieves over the magician girl storyline. :3

I don't believe we have met before?

But that sounds great, I would love to role play the kings of thief's.

I am just looking to make an artistic friend that can explain how I can color, because so far I am clueless on almost everything when it comes to drawing on a tablet.

I do like your Demigod-Suggestion plot! I do understand how Overwatch and art take up your time, it's mainly artwork for classes and Smite for me most nights. Could you perhaps shoot me a PM detailing a bit about the world you're imagining? Because of the wonderful world of Percy Jackson, a sort of Greek setting immediately came to my mind so I do have a few suggestions in my head, but I want to know what you're looking for :)

I don't believe we have met before?

But that sounds great, I would love to role play the kings of thief's.

I am just looking to make an artistic friend that can explain how I can color, because so far I am clueless on almost everything when it comes to drawing on a tablet.

I've been on rpn for a long time, before Wizard was admin, and back when we had a chat. Just trying to make sure youre not an old friend I've horribly forgotten. xD

Eh, I don't know if I can help much with how tos, but deviantart has a lot of nice tutorials, and one advise for digital art is this: don't take shortcuts. Shortcuts, like special brushes, can ruin an otherwise good piece. I only use like, maybe 4/5 different brushes if I even get that nutty on a piece.

There's  a lot of different methods to how you can do digital art, including the preference to do the sketch on paper first or on the computer.  You just have to experiment and find what suits you.

I'll PM you about the king of thieves rp!

I do like your Demigod-Suggestion plot! I do understand how Overwatch and art take up your time, it's mainly artwork for classes and Smite for me most nights. Could you perhaps shoot me a PM detailing a bit about the world you're imagining? Because of the wonderful world of Percy Jackson, a sort of Greek setting immediately came to my mind so I do have a few suggestions in my head, but I want to know what you're looking for :)

Brah, my time is like a juggle of priorities xD   Like, I have a group rp I've promised for a couple weeks that I WILL finish setting up this weekend. haha!

I'll send you a PM in regard to the rp stuff, but I do have another person I'm currently messaging about the demi-god plot. If they turn up a different idea, or don't respond by the end of the weekend, we can definitely chat! Or, we can do something different, since I still have quite a few characters that I didn't list that I'd like to develop <3

Have you found someone for the king of thieves one yet? When I saw it, my mind immediately started whirring. I have a character who would be perfect for it. He isn't an actual thief king (I haven't even decided if he would be a thief; he's definitely an assassin, though), but he knows the thief king, and would wind up getting involved (personal gain). He's someone who would be stolen from, but he has a hand in the darker schematics of society. Plus, he has above-average senses. I can give you more details if you want to hear 'em, as well as my general plan (I try not to plan way ahead, but I do like basic ideas). I just think a third-party character might make this more exciting.

Have you found someone for the king of thieves one yet? When I saw it, my mind immediately started whirring. I have a character who would be perfect for it. He isn't an actual thief king (I haven't even decided if he would be a thief; he's definitely an assassin, though), but he knows the thief king, and would wind up getting involved (personal gain). He's someone who would be stolen from, but he has a hand in the darker schematics of society. Plus, he has above-average senses. I can give you more details if you want to hear 'em, as well as my general plan (I try not to plan way ahead, but I do like basic ideas). I just think a third-party character might make this more exciting.

Im interested. <3 Sent you a PM to discuss stuff.

Hello! I'm Thalia! My favorite color is purple and I would love to Rp with you. I am interested in the Mischievous Demi-god X [Insert Suggestion]. I'm thinking that I could have the other character be a human who has a certain power. If you don't like that idea, then I'm willing to change the character. :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back