• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Friends :(

Lord Narwhale

recently 'broke up' with the friend who got me into Role Playing, Didn't take it well and it broke my heart so i'm kinda sad right now.

Looking for someone to role play with, preferably one to run the world and such. But i'm happy to help with plots and the like. I have other role plays i 'dm' of sorts and i don't really get to 'play' or experience the world often. I also dm DnD and that is a little stressful sometimes so i just need an outlet.

Prefer responses to be a few sentences, i sorta meet the same, but can make longer ones if i have enough time, and detail, to respond to it, and am feeling up to it.
Prefer Medieval Fantasy, all races are good really, long as most of them aren't unkillable demi-gods (one or two is fine :) )
I play female draconic characters mostly, can branch out, and will if i'm feeling up to it.
Don't mind having one or two role plays, or if the roleplays focus on a few characters, but i will have a 'main' character i want to have follow the story.
I don't play over powered characters, they all have weaknesses.
Open to romance, long as it's natural, not forced (unless plot reasons) and doesn't become the focus.

Finally i prefer Discord, but will make attempts here if you want.

I wouldn't mind playing a fantasy RP as well. I'm cool with either platform and I have not seen a draconic character in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back