• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for females (ignore prefix(modern,historical, fandoms, fantasy, and more))

Hey there. You seem pretty experienced in role-playing and like you know what you're doing... I'm not so sure I can say the same for myself, as it's been a few years. However, I'm very conscientious when it comes to my grammar and writing well. DM me if you're interested. I'm honestly not sure what sort of RP I'd want to do; Maybe you could tell me which categories you're leaning toward.

Harry Potter (all generations)
Percy Jackson
The Heroes of Olympus
Disney
Fantasy
Gods and Goddesses
Medieval
Modern/Regular
Supernatural
Victorian Era
Vampires
Goddess x Mortal
God x Mortal
Demigod x Demigod
Demigod x Mortal
Royalty x Royalty
Princess x Knight
Princess x Commoner
Princess x Stable Hand
School Mate x School Mate
Student x Teacher
Hero x Villain
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Rich x Poor
Soldier x Non- Soldier

These are the ones I like!

I'm feeling the

Soldier X non-soldier

And

Mafia member X police officer family member
So if you're down for making a plot for these,don't hesitate to message me. :)

Hello, I'm psy and I'm very interested in playing

Hero x Villain
Harry Potter OC x Harry Potter OC

as a pairing. I find particular interest in playing as the bolded characters if that's alright with you!

I'd be willing to try out rping with you if you like.

( =3=)b

I'm interested in making lots of characters as well as world building. Hopefully we can make a fantastic plot that we both enjoy. ヽ( ´ー`)ノ

Hiya! I've got a long list of Marvel canon/canon pairings Id love to throw your way. I unfortunately cannot message just yet as I'm still under the ten post requirement, otherwise I would have lol

I'm definitely interested. The band member x fan seems like it would be fun even though I'd be okay with doing any!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in either a Harry Potter, Childhood friends, Student x Teacher, Rich x Poor or a Bandmember x (not) Fan rp!

Hello everyone, I am Will. I adore rping and have been rping for probably three years now. I’ve come a long way since I first started rping, and I love them more and more each rp I do. I am free for most of the summer. I do work part time, and football training will start soon, but nothing that will prevent me from answering at least once a day. Although I do hope to post more when my schedule allows.

Key Notes:
  • Please, have decent grammar and spelling. I am totally okay with some mistakes, nobody's perfect and I make them too. I just need to be able to follow and understand your writing.

• I love detailed writing. I do not have a length requirement, but the more detailed the better. I usually match length so we should be on the same page for the most part.

• I enjoy creating the plot together. I feel we are both more invested if we dd our own ideas to the entire story.

• Both of us should hold our own in terms of plot. We both should be pushing it along, not one more than the other.

• I can rp with dark subject matters.

• I am 18, and I do welcome mature content, but only if it is wanted. So let me know.

• Talking out of character is great and I’d love to be friends with anyone, as well as talk about the rp freely.

• I LOVE making characters. Just an f.y.i

• I make a lot of my character sheets on google docs and google slides, if you prefer the content directly on my post please just let me know.

My Writing:

• I usually Rp as a male (since I am one). I am very much used to and prefer rping with females.

• Of course if we decide to go the non-romantic route, you do as you please.

• Obviously during the rp we will rp as other people too (and hopefully you can contribute with that). A world with just two people is incredibly boring.

• I do not write in first person.
Fandoms I enjoy (I do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, or OC x OC):

(really craving and Andromeda x Ted rp. If you are interested please let me know)

Percy Jackson

The Heroes of Olympus

Hunger Games

Game of Thrones

Pokemon

Divergent

Marvel

DC

Disney

Star Wars​

Genres and Pairings I Enjoy (but not limited to):

Fantasy
Gods and Goddesses
Medieval
Modern/Regular
Superhero
Supernatural
Victorian Era
Vampires
World-building

Twisted Government/Cities
Haunted Town
Asylum
Childhood Friends
Stranded On An Island
Haunted Towns

Goddess x Mortal
God x Mortal
Demigod x Demigod
Demigod x Mortal
Royalty x Royalty
Princess x Knight
Princess x Commoner
Princess x Stable Hand
Game of Thrones Style RP
Mafia Member x Police Family Member
Neighbor x Neighbor
Student x Teacher
Hero x Villain
Villain x Villain
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Rich x Rich
Rich x Poor
Soldier x Non- Soldier
Merperson x Human
New Neighbor x New Neighbor
Bandmate x Bandmate
Band member x Groupie
Band member x Fan
Band member x Not Fan​

I'm interested in alot of them if you're still looking.

hi will! im very interested in rping with you~ I actually been looking to RP some kind of pokemon trainer story. i saw that its included in your list of fandoms so, if you are still looking, i'll be happy to rp with you! and yes, i am a female who is +18 years of age so i dont mind dark themes either. I mostly talk in discord or skype though (Since i lose track of this website), but we can certainly RP in google docs since i LOVE creating characters as well and we can organize our information there. Anyways, hope i hear from you ♥

` I'm hoping you're not over your head in partners.
I'm very interested in an oc x canon in terms of Game Of Thrones, and
these two caught my eye as well ;

- Your mermaid plot. ( I have ideas of my own. )
- Your wild man x civilized girl plot. --------------

If you're still interested in those, send a pm' my way. Not sure why but
I couldn't message you privately.

Hey! I would love to try out an RP with you. I love Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, and Divergent, so if you're craving one of those I would love to do something. Otherwise I would love to try something medieval, something with merperson x human, or even God/Goddess x Mortal or Angel x Mortal-- I have a few plot ideas for those that I would love to do. Just let me know!

Hello! I'd be rather interested in any of these genres/pairings:

Modern
Victorian Era
Asylum
Mafia Member x Police Family Member (would actually be quite interesting if it were just a policeman/woman instead)
Hero/villain
Villain/villain

I'm not really into fandoms currently, so it'd be great if everything was original. I prefer darker themes and lean more towards the realistic side of things, but I'm fine with touches of fantasy. Romance is a must for me, but only with a slow build. One of my favorite situations is when the characters start off opposed to each other in some manner; it makes the build into romance much more interesting.

If you're interested in creating a plot with me, PM me! I hope to hear from you!

Hello! My name is Trix and a lot of your ideas caught my eye :) especially some of the fandoms. I've been itching to do a hunger games or divergent RP for quite some time. But I'm open to everything! You seem like exactly the kind of partner I've been searching for with very similar interests :D if you're still looking shoot me a message!

Hello everyone, I am Will. I adore rping and have been rping for probably three years now. I’ve come a long way since I first started rping, and I love them more and more each rp I do. I am free for most of the summer. I do work part time, and football training will start soon, but nothing that will prevent me from answering at least once a day. Although I do hope to post more when my schedule allows.

Key Notes:
  • Please, have decent grammar and spelling. I am totally okay with some mistakes, nobody's perfect and I make them too. I just need to be able to follow and understand your writing.

• I love detailed writing. I do not have a length requirement, but the more detailed the better. I usually match length so we should be on the same page for the most part.

• I enjoy creating the plot together. I feel we are both more invested if we dd our own ideas to the entire story.

• Both of us should hold our own in terms of plot. We both should be pushing it along, not one more than the other.

• I can rp with dark subject matters.

• I am 18, and I do welcome mature content, but only if it is wanted. So let me know.

• Talking out of character is great and I’d love to be friends with anyone, as well as talk about the rp freely.

• I LOVE making characters. Just an f.y.i

• I make a lot of my character sheets on google docs and google slides, if you prefer the content directly on my post please just let me know.

My Writing:

• I usually Rp as a male (since I am one). I am very much used to and prefer rping with females.

• Of course if we decide to go the non-romantic route, you do as you please.

• Obviously during the rp we will rp as other people too (and hopefully you can contribute with that). A world with just two people is incredibly boring.

• I do not write in first person.
Fandoms I enjoy (I do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, or OC x OC):

(really craving and Andromeda x Ted rp. If you are interested please let me know)

Percy Jackson

The Heroes of Olympus

Hunger Games

Game of Thrones

Pokemon

Divergent

Marvel

DC

Disney

Star Wars​

Genres and Pairings I Enjoy (but not limited to):

Fantasy
Gods and Goddesses
Medieval
Modern/Regular
Superhero
Supernatural
Victorian Era
Vampires
World-building

Haunted Town
Asylum
Childhood Friends
Stranded On An Island
Haunted Towns

Goddess x Mortal
God x Mortal
Demigod x Demigod
Demigod x Mortal
Royalty x Royalty
Princess x Knight
Princess x Commoner
Princess x Stable Hand
Game of Thrones Style RP
Mafia Member x Police Family Member
Neighbor x Neighbor
Student x Teacher
Hero x Villain
Villain x Villain
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Rich x Rich
Rich x Poor
Soldier x Non- Soldier
Merperson x Human
New Neighbor x New Neighbor
Bandmate x Bandmate
Band member x Groupie
Band member x Fan
Band member x Not Fan

These are my 'loose' plot ideas. If you decide to continue one of these plots with me we will discuss it further and develop the plot more with both of our ideas.
Female/Male
Two classmates in college, their lives intertwine when she sees him get into a fight at a frat party. He was too drunk so she took him home to sleep it off. The next morning she plays a joke on him about them getting married the night before. She ends up having an accident down the stairs because of a rare genetic illness that causes parts of her body to forget how they work. In this accident she forgets all of her memories. Did she tell him it was a joke before she fell down the stairs? What will he do when he finds out? What about her current Fiancee? Her Family? His Family?
A mermaid is tired of her immortality and life in the sea. She is confronted by a human witch who offers her a chance to turn human permanently. The witch will turn her human as long as she gives her ten souls. These souls must be male and must be killed at the point of climax. During this time she met and fell in love with a human. When the witch finds out, she orders the human to be the 10th sacrifice. Will she trade her love for the chance to live a human life? What will happen if she refuses? (You will play the mermaid)
a rebellion type story where I am a government soldier who is captured by a rebel camp/alliance and you are apart of that team
a play of a male or female version of the 'ruler' of hell. Like 'Lucifer' or 'Luci' but for whatever reason they come to the human world seeking a power, or feel a power to be sought out and have to pose in a human form and the other character becomes involved (and plays with romance)
A RP where my character is a man raised in a wild environment and meets a girl raised in civilization.
i'd love to do a medieval knight x princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back