• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Fantasy Roleplays

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
I'm looking for some fantasy roleplays. I'm really up for anything, but I have a few ideas of my own. Some things you should know about me though:

• I like to have atleast a few lines. I prefer a few paragraphs, but I'm pretty lenient as long as it's not a one liner.

• I'm a college student in their last semester so there may be times when I don't respond for days due to scheduling.

• That being said I am usually on all day Friday-Monday as those are my days off.

• I prefer to play female, but I'm willing to double and play a male for you as well!

• Have fun! If neither one of us is having fun then the roleplay gets dull really quick

So some scenarios I'm looking for:

• Princess x Prince

• Princess x Commoner

• Princess x Knight

• Mythical being x Human

• Human x Human

• Mythical being x Mythical being

That's it for now, if you have any particular kind of fantasy that's not mentioned above just ask! I don't bite!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in doubling for pretty much any of the scenarios you have listed if you're still looking. : )

I was particularly interested in any of the princess ones : )

That's certainly doable! We There are three, as you can see and if you want to combine two I'm up for that. Send me a message, as I'm logging off for the night now, and we can discuss more there!

Greetings.

I'm very much interested in starting a roleplay with you. 

I'm mostly interested in Princess x Commoner and Princess x Knight pairing. Do you have any plots in mind for those two? If not, I'm sure I can think of something.

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I really like roleplays with multiple characters, rather than a roleplay just bouncing between only two characters. 

And, I'm not overly keen on romance being the main focus in the roleplay, I do prefer to add a sense of suspense, action and adventure. //other than that, I'm totally chill with the romance being in the roleplay, just as long as it's developed throughout the roleplay.

Greetings.

I'm very much interested in starting a roleplay with you. 

I'm mostly interested in Princess x Commoner and Princess x Knight pairing. Do you have any plots in mind for those two? If not, I'm sure I can think of something.

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I really like roleplays with multiple characters, rather than a roleplay just bouncing between only two characters. 

And, I'm not overly keen on romance being the main focus in the roleplay, I do prefer to add a sense of suspense, action and adventure. //other than that, I'm totally chill with the romance being in the roleplay, just as long as it's developed throughout the roleplay.

Hello, sorry it took me forever to get back to you. I'm totally okay with there being multiple characters in the roleplays! It's more fun that way! As for plots I have a few ideas, PM me and we can chat?

Intrested in princess x prince.

Hey, ya if you want to PM me we can discuss plot ideas!

Hello~

Human X Human

Each player plays a team above 3

DxD theme spinning around ppl relationships.

Do you like it?

I have a plot ready and will send it to you if you're interested.

Hi there! I am interested and was wondering if you do roleplays in private messages. It's easier for me to keep track of and ensures the fastest responds possible.

I would love to do a Mythical Being x Mythical Being rp with you or Mythical Being x Human, either one doesn't matter to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back