• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Detail Fantasy RP Partners

Brea The Brave

I'm looking to do a detailed fantasy RP based on a story I'm writing. There are a few things that need to be known before you sign up.

1. I am not looking to RP the plot of my story I am merely interested in using the setting, lore and magic system I will explain the parts that a crucially important and the rest I can explain along the way.
  2. You must be okay with hard magic systems because that is exactly what I have meant that magic works a specific way, there are different methods, but I will explain those if you choose to join.
  3. I am not a total stickler about everything I would like for you to contribute to the RP. You will be allowed to make up your own races, countries, religions, lore, etc if you so choose as long as it fits into the setting of the world. I'm pretty flexible and I tend to work around whatever you say and make it fit into the world so don't think you necessarily have to ask me every time you plan to do something. If you make something and I can think of a way to fit it in accordance with the rules of the world I will inform you how it works trying to keep the core idea of what you have made intact. However, if it is something that simply cannot be done I will inform you of that as well, but I don't want you to feel restricted or worry about rather or not what you do goes against canon, we will work on that. I simply use my setting so that we can have a premade world to work with so that you don't have to wait to RP and we can have plenty to work with while you come up with your own ideas to add to it.
  4. I have fantasy maps we can use. I have about I believe between four to six. I am also cool with romance but it is not required I am totally good with our characters simply being friends. However, if you are interested in romance. I only do MxF and FxF and I typically play female but I do play male every now and then.
  5. I would prefer detailed responses. I don't rush people so don't feel like you need to rush to get a response out. However, I will always try to reply as soon as possible which is usually pretty soon so normally you won't have to wait very long. However, I understand IRL comes first and I would appreciate if you had this same understanding. I don't mind being reminded of the RP or even informed that you have replied. However, please for the love of God do not pester me.
  6. I feel like I'm forgetting something but if you have questions go ahead and ask and I'll answer. If you are interested I can either RP with you here. In Discord or on MeWe.

Caaaannnnnn you explain a bit ? 030
Well it's a world set back in old times where there is still lots of untamed unexplored lands but depending on where you go the inspiration may be a bit different. For example, Elves and Kitsune have more Japanese inspiration but Parva (Race I made up) have kind of an industrial or Victorian inspiration basically it depends on where you go. So I kind of want to say it's a mix of the first 3 kind of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back