• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Canon or OC to play against my Rocket+Groot and/or Spidey

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Jackson, 26, CST time zone. I am a 3rd person literate roleplayer with 10 years of experience, I tend to be lengthier and average 4 paragraphs a reply if not more but I'll do my best to match. I love to double

Open to more Marvel scenarios tho I'm a huge Rocket/Groot and Spidey fan and I would love to be them opposite someone, also love all Spidey's villains. Also please be somewhat close to my age, I won't Rp with minors. I can post multiple times a day or a few times every 2-3 days, I have taken on a few Rp's rn but I'll do my very best to reply in a timely fashion, these characters are just too important to me not to give a go at.

I love OOC chatter and it's a must, preferably on discord, If you wanna roleplay with me you have to be open to being friends or at least having an open communication, I prefer GDocs for IC but I'm open to other suggestions.

I have some plot ideas for Rocket+Groot, I'd like all these to be AU but my knowledge of these characters is mainly MCU tho I'm looking into some comics. I have read all of Ultimate Spider-man and own some comics I've yet to read as well.

I'd love to worldbuild, plot, make this both of our thing so please be down to talk frequently and discuss all this stuff! But also send me some memes or just talk to be about anything!
please tell me about your Rp experience and if you wanna tell me about yourself in general and also who you're wanting to play! Like I said I'm super open to OC's, doubling, CanonxCanon, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back