• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for anyone to do a Honkai Star Rail or Genshin Impact RP! (Doubling, 1x1, CanonxOC)

Chi-Chi19

Hit Me!
Hey everyone! The title kind of says it all, but it's been a while since I've done a Genshin RP and I've yet to do a Honkai RP, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested?

I'd prefer if my partner were 18+ as I am in my 20s and would feel comfortable interacting with other adults. Also, as stated in the title, I'm hoping to double up and do a CanonxOC type of RP since I'm not too comfortable doing CanonxCanon. OCxOC, I don't really mind but I'd prefer for there to be extensive planning if we do end up going along with that pairing.

I'm sorry if this seems like a lot, I'm not too great at doing advertisements and stuff! Anyways, if you're interested then feel free to just shoot me a message and we can discuss everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back