• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♡Looking for an RP partner♡

ElayneCiara

It's safe out here
A bit about me:
♡I'm Rae
♡Semi Lit/Lit RPs only!
♡I'm an Oc x Canon lover
♡Absolutely friendly!
♡No triggers, but please inform me of yours
♡I can do canon x canon if the ship interests me enough!
♡If the Fandom is pretty much character insert friendly and sort of open world (ex. Mlp, Madoka magica) then crossovers are fine!
♡I usually do doubles!

Fandoms:
💝Craving
🧡Interested
🖤Not interested

🧡🧡Ouran High School Host Club
💝💝💝💝Death Note
🧡🧡🧡🧡My little pony
💝💝💝💝💝Jim Henson's The Labyrinth
🧡🧡🧡Puella Magi Madoka Magica
🖤Undertale
🧡Gravity Falls
🧡Vocaloid

Hey, a fellow Madoka fan!

I have a couple of questions:

1. Can I use OCs? I don't really feel like I know any of the Madoka characters well enough to actually use a canon character (Except maybe Ashley from Magia Record?), but I have some OCs I've made that might be fun to tackle in an RP.
2. Is non-romance OK? I'm not really good with romance stuff outside of awkward crushes, and I'm not really looking for any shipping or anything at the moment.
3. When it comes to crossovers, do I need to use someone from a series you know? I've been desperate to use characters from Cardfight!! Vanguard, but naturally that series isn't one you listed. ^^; I could fill you in on any details if need be, or if it's a problem I can stick to OCs instead. I just wanted to make sure.
4. I'm new here, and I still haven't figured out what "Lit"/"Semi-Lit" means. Could you explain for me really quick?

I completely understand if for whatever reason it doesn't work out, but I figured I'd try seeing!

Hey, a fellow Madoka fan!

I have a couple of questions:

1. Can I use OCs? I don't really feel like I know any of the Madoka characters well enough to actually use a canon character (Except maybe Ashley from Magia Record?), but I have some OCs I've made that might be fun to tackle in an RP.
2. Is non-romance OK? I'm not really good with romance stuff outside of awkward crushes, and I'm not really looking for any shipping or anything at the moment.
3. When it comes to crossovers, do I need to use someone from a series you know? I've been desperate to use characters from Cardfight!! Vanguard, but naturally that series isn't one you listed. ^^; I could fill you in on any details if need be, or if it's a problem I can stick to OCs instead. I just wanted to make sure.
4. I'm new here, and I still haven't figured out what "Lit"/"Semi-Lit" means. Could you explain for me really quick?

I completely understand if for whatever reason it doesn't work out, but I figured I'd try seeing!
Preferably characters I know for crossovers, yes. And sure we could use OCs, though I'm not exactly too skilled in writing non-romance, I could definitely give it a try! :) Lit/Semi Lit stands for Literature, as in the type of roleplay. So no asterisks, I expect a paragraph at least. PM me!

A bit about me:
♡I'm Rae
♡Semi Lit/Lit RPs only!
♡I'm an Oc x Canon lover
♡Absolutely friendly!
♡No triggers, but please inform me of yours
♡I can do canon x canon if the ship interests me enough!
♡If the Fandom is pretty much character insert friendly and sort of open world (ex. Mlp, Madoka magica) then crossovers are fine!
♡I usually do doubles!

Fandoms:
💝Craving
🧡Interested
🖤Not interested

🧡🧡Ouran High School Host Club
💝💝💝💝Death Note
🧡🧡🧡🧡My little pony
💝💝💝💝💝Jim Henson's The Labyrinth
🧡🧡🧡Puella Magi Madoka Magica
🖤Undertale
🧡Gravity Falls
🧡Vocaloid
Are you still interested in an MLP RP partner? If not mlp than maybe a wolf or cat RP? Possibly with a partner that uses discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back