• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for an RP friend (mxm)

Alwaysone

KPOP LOVER INBOUND
Hi there! I'm Alwaysone, and today (and probably days in the future), I am looking for a friend/partner to roleplay with. ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

I'll update this every time I have a specific roleplays I want to do. But before that, I do have some requirements.
1. Please be understanding. I have a life that hasn't allowed be to be on much, aside from occasional check. But I promise I will respond. ( ー`дー´) /
2. And (lastly) 1+ paragraph. That is a minimum of 5 sentences.

Okay, so here's what I'm looking for:

Firstly, its a fandom search.
I really, really, REALLY am in the mood for a Soul Eater roleplay. I have a very flexible OC, and would love it if someone wanted to become my friend. (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Secondly, its an idea search.
Soooo, I watched this anime called Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine, and I loved the idea of a royal tutor. In other words, let's borrow this idea, and make it our own. If you have watched it, or just like the idea, then please let me know. (Plus, the title is a link) This is just for mxm.

Lastly, its a friend/partner search.
If you have come this far, and are still not sold, well darn. I guess you'll just have to pitch your ideas. Need someone to do a high school romance, or have something dark and twisted that no one liked? Well, sell me on it. I love trying new things. (^^) And if you just want a friend, I'm here for you.

Side note: I was listening to Despacito as I made this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Soul Eater????? 000': I am in love with that anime! I'm totally down!
I'll send you a pm when I get home later!! Going on a walk with the family.

In other news, I'm still looking for the second thing. Also, maybe an OCxOC Fairy Tail or OCxOC A:TLA (I have twin avatars♂, or can make benders)

I'd be interested in trying to work out some sort of other lot together, maybe the more dark side? Feel free to message if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back