• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For an Easy Going Partner (Open)

Beyond What Is Seen

Spunky Bystander
Hello~

I'm Beyond or Kian.
I'm currently looking for an easy-going RP partner. I adore roleplaying but, being a college student takes away much of my time and I tend to have longer absences from this site than I'd like to. I'm looking for someone whose ok with my absences and will remain interested in roleplaying with me.

I'm sure most schools have been evacuated due to this coronavirus so, I am officially back on more stable times.

My RP interests at the moment
Anything fantasy
SAO Themed
RPG Themed
Pirate Themed (I have a few royal x pirate themed plots)
Royal Themed
(always opened for suggestions)

Response Time (EST)
Monday-Friday: After 4 pm to about 2 am
Saturday and Sunday: from 5pm until 2am
I still may respond on times not on here but it will be rare.

Everyone, please be safe!

Last edited:
Hello, I have similar circumstances as you and I might be interested in a pirate themed RP or something of the like!

What's your time zone? Just wondering and I'd love to do something fantasy or RPG related

I had an idea of a pirate kidnapping their estranged childhood friend and promptly arguing their way through the seven seas before my hiatus. Would that interest you?

I don't mind the role, but if you do want to take it up too, feel free to contact me via PM so we talk shop. :)

I had an idea of a pirate kidnapping their estranged childhood friend and promptly arguing their way through the seven seas before my hiatus. Would that interest you?
So I see you found a partner in my forum, are you still looking or asking if I'd like to do this plot?

Hey, I am also a college student so I understand your situation. The painful thing about college is that it can drain our creativity away. Guess that's why we're here!

What is your most interested roleplay genre or plot at the moment?

Hey, I am also a college student so I understand your situation. The painful thing about college is that it can drain our creativity away. Guess that's why we're here!

What is your most interested roleplay genre or plot at the moment?

Anything virtual reality rpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back